Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks

Well, I've decided to step down as Event Team. I just want to focus on my University classes. My classes will begin this week. After looking at my schedule, the only free time I'll have will be on the weekends. I believe I will wont be able to meet the expectations of events I should be hosting. Having an active host is better then having someone who will comes online like once a week right? Unlike before, I simply don't have the freedom to host hours of events with you guys. Even if I could manage being online, I still have my personal life to deal with such as spending time with friends,family studying my ass off etc. Maybe on breaks and holidays I'll come in-game and smack some noobs.

Staff members I want to thank ;
    I would first like to give huge thanks to Adorable, Dave, and McSic and all the staff who had supported me by giving me the opportunitie(s) of being part the staff team. I really really enjoyed the time and moment I spent hosting events. I really hope everyone enjoyed playing in my events.

Adorable :
    Spoiler!

Steff :
    Spoiler!

Zeal :
    Spoiler!

iAba :
    Spoiler!

Nuva :
    Spoiler!

Dave :
    Spoiler!

McSic :
    Spoiler!

Cobra :
    Spoiler!

OmmaDawn :
    Spoiler!

Micah :
    Spoiler!

Desiboii :
    Spoiler!

Brisk :
    Spoiler!

Jakanadin :
    Spoiler!

Google :
    Spoiler!

StephanM :
    Spoiler!

Linear88 :
    Spoiler!

HellSniper :
    Spoiler!

Wucas :
    Spoiler!

1mike1
    Spoiler!

Rocka :
    Spoiler!

Kunal :
    Spoiler!

Vickachu :
    Spoiler!

Resort :

Spoiler!

I could write all day about many players but I want to keep this short. However, I WILL post a list of players that have earned my respect and whom I'll never forget.

Respected Players;

-AznNinja, Arances, AderZ, Adorable, Alym, Andy, Anima, Arances, Bashy, Ben, Brisk, Bulbasaur, Charcoal, Cindy, Cute Nymph, Claudia, Cobra, Codedom, Dave, DesiBoii, Divine, Flavour, Foe, George, Bulbasaur, GetOwn3d, Google, Hellish, HellSniper, izzat, iprep, Jakanadin, JohnB, Joobie, Jorge94, Keite, KingSR, Kyousuke , KoreanAim, Lemon, Linear88, Lycosa, Makarov, Mike, , Miko Pls, Mime, McSic, Moh, MrGhermeZ, MurdaTurk, Nick-s ,Omar, Ommadawn, poop6100, Paradise Haven, Praa, Profound, Rash, RedBeek, Rocka, StephanM, Shino, SifaYoung, slugheady, Sonji, Steff, SuperKekku, Stomped, ThanksDD, Tomboii, Teresa, Vickachu, Weeeeiipk, Wucas, Xanxus, yuul, Zeal, ZoneStyle

I've referred to the list of players active in the last 24 hours. That means if I forgot you it's because I didn't see you on that list. I'm extremely sorry if I forgot anyone. Just way to many players to thank.

I'll stay on the forums long enough to read all of you comments. Instead of goodbye spams, I would like you guys to answer a few questions. I would love to hear some feedback, comments and suggestions. Just answer any questions you like.

Did you guys enjoy participating in my events?
    Name 3 Events that I hosted that you guys enjoyed.
    Name 3 Events that I didn't host or you didn't enjoy. Explain why?
    Did anyone at any point ever think I was an"unlegit" player? Used Shotbot, Overclock, Underclock, ESP, etc.

Freestyle GunZ Moments ;

Spoiler!

I really enjoyed my journey here at Freestylersworld during my time, and I wish I could have continued this journey even more than I already have. Hopefully when my life settles down, I shall return. It's been a great and fun experience being as a ET now the time has come that I step down from this position and let someone else take the honors in doing this job. Thank you again Adorable Dave, and McSic and all Staff for having me be chosen as one of the ET's here at FreestylersWorld and can't thank you enough for it. Best wishes to the whole Freestyle GunZ community.
    Regards, KirakuSenpai.
    Last edited by Kira; 01-13-2014 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Added players to respected list.

2. The following 39 users say thank you to Kira for this useful post:

-AznNinja (01-07-2014), Adorable (01-06-2014), Again (01-09-2014), Brisk (01-06-2014), Bulbasaur (01-09-2014), Claudia (01-06-2014), Cobra (01-06-2014), DesiBoii (01-06-2014), Divine (01-10-2014), Eeksdee (01-07-2014), Hatsunemiku (01-07-2014), Izzat (01-07-2014), Joel (01-06-2014), Joobie (01-06-2014), KingSR (01-06-2014), Kristoper (01-06-2014), Lorrainé (01-07-2014), Luso (01-07-2014), Mike (01-06-2014), mr guy (01-09-2014), Nuva (01-12-2014), Oink (01-11-2014), Ommadawn (01-06-2014), Praa (01-13-2014), Rash (01-12-2014), Resort (01-07-2014), Saam (01-06-2014), serpento (01-07-2014), slugheady (01-06-2014), Spirestone (01-06-2014), Steff (01-06-2014), Swish (01-10-2014), Tubeo pls (01-06-2014), typo (01-06-2014), Wanderlust (01-07-2014), Xanxus (01-06-2014), yung (01-16-2014), Zeal (01-07-2014), ZoneStyle (01-06-2014)

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Dear Kira,

Since the moment I bought your account and scammed you for 5 dollar I knew we would have a fun time.
    We got closer everyday, then we both got accepted for our Event Team Trials.
    We had lots and lots of fun during our trials.
    It was one of the best experiances I had so far.
    When we became full event team members we started to hang out even more.

As you said 'the trouble makers', that is what we became.
    I haven't gotten any regrets for what we have done, and what we will do in the future.
    I knew a time would come that you would have to resign because of your personal life.
    I am glad that it could last this long. As you said we are like brothers now, no one will be able to replace you.
    And most importantly thank you for showing me how to lie when you get reported for sb/uc/oc/esp.

We will keep in touch on skype for sure, I hope our group chat with the three other person ( you know who ) will remain.

Love, Steff

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo[/COLOR][/B]

4. The following user said thank you to Steff for this useful post:

Kira (01-06-2014)

Banned

Thanks
    The best of luck to you man. xoxo soso lobi

6. The following user said thank you to Nickachu for this useful post:

Kira (01-13-2014)

Ghoulish's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    No more smack for Kira.
    Study hard.

Banned

Thanks
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    I didn't get to join your events but I will never forget artemis times
    Last edited by mr guy; 01-06-2014 at 07:12 PM.

9. The following user said thank you to mr guy for this useful post:

Kira (01-13-2014)

Donator

Thanks
    Wow elite membar.

Claudia's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    Well i didn't really played 3 of your events but i do enjoy your last event.

All the best kira

12. The following user said thank you to Claudia for this useful post:

Kira (01-06-2014)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    I enjoyed everything you hosted and not only your events but as staff members in whole are doing fine.
    Good luck with your university and school activities, don't forget to check the forums once in a while

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

14. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Kira (01-10-2014)

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    nyuuuuu kiraaa D:
    i wish you lots of luck with your school!
    going to miss you as a staffmember, the trolls and fun we had with you ;o

Take care anime freak! :p

16. The following user said thank you to Legancy for this useful post:

Kira (01-09-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    byebye Kira. =( We love u <3 .. we will miss you... Take care always

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information