Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by soifong View Post
    lol

i need soifong character from bleach with sexy pose and give the text as im sorry for making you horny and name is "SoiFong" got it ??
    it turned out like crap XD i am going to download some brushes/fonts/filters tonight.
    i will give it another try tomorrow.
    will go completely different style didnt know where to go with this anymore and the gif quality just makes me mad
    [/URL]

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by beeksebergen View Post
    it turned out like crap XD i am going to download some brushes/fonts/filters tonight.
    i will give it another try tomorrow.
    will go completely different style didnt know where to go with this anymore and the gif quality just makes me mad
    http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/x...psae00daad.gif[/URL]
    You previously said that you were a moderator on a GFX forum and that you were good at it.
    If it was 4 years ago, that means you must have a 4 years design experience.
    That signature you made there, simple effects and background, no blending at all, nothing fits in my opinion, quality isn't fine.
    I thought you were better.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

3. The following 2 users say thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Eeksdee (01-09-2014), SuperShotty (01-09-2014)

Nicki Minaj's Avatar I am the female Weezy!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    You previously said that you were a moderator on a GFX forum and that you were good at it.
    That signature you made there, simple effects and background, no blending at all, nothing fits in my opinion, quality isn't fine.
    Give him some break George,
    all he wants to do is make signatures!
    [IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l***nrUkbC1qgfdrto1_500.gif[/IMG]

5. The following user said thank you to Nicki Minaj for this useful post:

Katsuro (01-09-2014)

Donator

Thanks
    specially for you George
    My first post: "recently i feel like picking it up again, so if you can help me by requesting something you want so i can practice again i can help you get a nice signature!"

i havent done any GFX for several years atleast 4 years+
    im not sure if you understand those words but i cannot make it any clearer.
    also i made a topic for people who need a signature and not for some kid that is bragging how he has a private cracked steam and does not want to even mention the name of it , and goes offtopic replying on my topic.
    george go make some friends in real life, thanks!

oh and edit: yes its simple george but im not asking for rating or comments.
    and no blending? easy blending but blending. i still have to download brush packages etc this is the first time i opened photoshop in years. i dont even know why im explaining myself to you.
    Last edited by beeksebergen; 01-08-2014 at 11:11 PM.

Nicki Minaj's Avatar I am the female Weezy!

Thanks
    specially for you George
    My first post: "recently i feel like picking it up again, so if you can help me by requesting something you want so i can practice again i can help you get a nice signature!"

also i made a topic for people who need a signature and not for some kid that is bragging how he has a private cracked steam and does not want to even mention the name of it , and goes offtopic replying on my topic.
    dayum, you just got burned George!
    [IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l***nrUkbC1qgfdrto1_500.gif[/IMG]

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Um I'd like to make a request '-'

Text: Sonjihot
    Image:
    Spoiler!

Theme: Make it fiery Not to much though :o
    Thank you

Country
    Thanks
    specially for you George

oh and edit: yes its simple george but im not asking for rating or comments.
    and no blending? easy blending but blending. i still have to download brush packages etc this is the first time i opened photoshop in years. i dont even know why im explaining myself to you.
    I wasn't trying to be harsh or anything.
    When you made that topic, I first thought that you could be a person I probably know since I'm registered on most known GFX forums and I got a lot of friends on them.
    I thought you are probably one of them so we can work together here on the forums cuz honestly, my work compared to their work is nothing at all.
    I also thought for a moment that you're probably a very well experienced designer and I will have the opportunity to fight against you on 1-on-1 battles so I can improve and so on.
    I just thought wrong, no offense.
    Despite that the signature you made looks unprofessional, I'm willing to give you a few tutorials, some are for beginners and some are for advanced designers.
    If you really was a designer once for a few years, it should be fine for you to read the tutorials and understand them.
    And please, don't bring off-topic and things on the chatbox, this is the GFX section, not the Off-Topic one.

10. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Eeksdee (01-09-2014)

Donator

Thanks
    I wasn't trying to be harsh or anything.
    When you made that topic, I first thought that you could be a person I probably know since I'm registered on most known GFX forums and I got a lot of friends on them.
    I thought you are probably one of them so we can work together here on the forums cuz honestly, my work compared to their work is nothing at all.
    I also thought for a moment that you're probably a very well experienced designer and I will have the opportunity to fight against you on 1-on-1 battles so I can improve and so on.
    I just thought wrong, no offense.
    Despite that the signature you made looks unprofessional, I'm willing to give you a few tutorials, some are for beginners and some are for advanced designers.
    If you really was a designer once for a few years, it should be fine for you to read the tutorials and understand them.
    And please, don't bring off-topic and things on the chatbox, this is the GFX section, not the Off-Topic one.
    Okay.......? so in a nutshell:
    you should have read my 1st post a bit better - for the first few lines you said
    i do not need tutorials, thanks anyway? for the lines after those
    and sure i wont go off-topic but dude its very hard for me to stay on topic if the first reply to make it completely off topic on the thread i made. title is: Need a signature?
    so i hope now you let me stay on topic?

Originally Posted by Cats View Post
    Um I'd like to make a request '-'

Text: Sonjihot
    Image:
    Theme: Make it fiery Not to much though :o
    Thank you
    @Cats i will do your signature tomorrow or the day after

Country
    Thanks
    Have a look at this tutorial, take your time and read it carefully;
    http://www.freestylersworld.com/show...ignature-guide

Donator

Thanks
    Have a look at this tutorial, take your time and read it carefully;
    http://www.freestylersworld.com/show...ignature-guide
    here have a look at this tutorial:
    http://library.leeds.ac.uk/tutorials/reading/
    its a complete audio tutorial on reading, take your time and listen to it carefully
    please stop spamming my thread kid

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information