Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    That as in contrails. That is what we are talking about right? .-.
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

K80L80's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Katsuro View Post
    That as in contrails. That is what we are talking about right? .-.
    So you spent about, what 5 minutes browsing this thread before you commented? Im guessing you didnt care like the rest of them to even watch the second video?

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by K80L80 View Post
    you

and you GTFO or stay on topic

Can a mod please clean this thread of the what 4? pages of off topic comments
    LOL!! it would be like 5+ pages if I didn't make a thread called stop posting here and we moved the conversation lol ourselves lol.

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by K80L80 View Post
    So you spent about, what 5 minutes browsing this thread before you commented? Im guessing you didnt care like the rest of them to even watch the second video?
    Umm.. No? I'm well aware on the conspiracy theory of "chemtrails".. But that is all it is... a conspiracy theory.

I'm not saying it may not be true and that conspiracy theories don't come true. That would be wrong.. I mean our government is clearly putting internet and telephone communications under surveillance.. Not to mention the Nixon conspiracy.. But something like that makes more sense to me than the government simply poisoning us for unknown reasons. Even if you say there is reasons none of them are valid or proven..

I have been around the internet long enough to know not to believe everything you see/read on the internet. I don't plan to get into some silly debate on how the government is slowly poisoning us for whatever reason. You might as well talk about how the government is supposedly covering up the radiation poisoning from fukushima that has leaked into the pacific and we are all consuming it from seafood.. Or maybe how all of our wireless devices are supposedly killing us slowly by giving us cancer.. Or maybe how the government supposedly is covering up the existence of UFO's.. That was just a few off the top of my head. Worrying about something that may not even be true is just silly.. Might as well have some girl worry about getting pregnant from a guy she haven't even had sex with.
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information