Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by soni View Post
    My first post is about bettering the world by removing poor people or at least stopping them from reproducing.

Being poor may not always lead to not raising kids properly, but it increases the likelihood of it. It limits your options as a parent.

Raising kids properly is guaranteeing a healthy diet and ensuring that they are capable of doing what a normal person should be able to do.

EDIT:

In the end we're not really debating my first post, but debating whether or not poor parents fail to raise their kids properly. Which is true the majority of times.

Anecdotes about poor people becoming rich somehow don't do shit for an argument btw.
    post here

soni's Avatar worst player in gunz

Thanks
    It's not poor parents, but uneducated poor people who bring kids into the world(if they were smart, would they have kids knowing they couldnt fully support their children?).

http://www.statista.com/statistics/2...ome-in-the-us/

This ^ shows a trend where as income goes down the birth rate goes up.

Also correlating with that, higher IQ = higher income most of the time, no?
    Last edited by soni; 01-09-2014 at 11:33 PM.

Freestyler

Thanks
    I made an edit earlier.

>There's more to say but I didn't think the argument would reach this point.

It's only natural that poor people who are uneducated(I mean if you were smart and poor, why would you bring kids you couldn't raise into this harsh world?) cannot afford to live in a good neighborhood with a good school. It's obvious that they end up in ghetto-like places and they send their kids to the crappy public school where other shitty kids influence their own for the worse. Is this not true?

My argument constantly changes only because you keep assuming a bunch of things bro. There are a lot of things I haven't said and don't feel like saying because I didn't want to put so much work into this.
    i didnt assume anything lol.

my replies are all over the place because your argument is. Your argument is slowly changing and leaning towards a statement. A statement that is saying that poor families kids will have a hard time growing up. Statements about things like that shouldnt be argued about. Cuz there is no argument just a statement, but u started off saying poor people = kids wi grow up to most likely have horrible futures. And you slowly changed from a future in general to the childs growing up period.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    i didnt assume anything lol.

my replies are all over the place because your argument is. Your argument is slowly changing and leaning towards a statement. A statement that is saying that poor families kids will have a hard time growing up. Statements about things like that shouldnt be argued about. Cuz there is no argument just a statement, but u started off saying poor people = kids wi grow up to most likely have horrible futures. And you slowly changed from a future in general to the childs growing up period.
    Yes, you keep assuming that I'm saying this or that when I haven't really said anything. Which is why my argument changes.

About that change, I don't think it really matters because it's all the same anyway.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Yes, you keep assuming that I'm saying this or that when I haven't really said anything. Which is why my argument changes.

About that change, I don't think it really matters because it's all the same anyway.
    at first you did just argue about their future. Then went to their lives as a kid while growing up and off their future lives. Hence people replying saying how oprah was poor, you argued that she is an exception and that kids in a poor family are more liekly not to end up rich like her. Then you went to kids are more liekly to have a harder life while growing up. so yea you did change your arguments around here and there.

Thanks
    at first you did just argue about their future. Then went to their lives as a kid while growing up and off their future lives. Hence people replying saying how oprah was poor, you argued that she is an exception and that kids in a poor family are more liekly not to end up rich like her. Then you went to kids are more liekly to have a harder life while growing up. so yea you did change your arguments around here and there.
    It's okay because what I really wanted to talk about is slowly coming together.

Freestyler

Thanks
    babies in poor uneducated hands are more likely to have a horrid future as children. as adults, well, then we would just be making an assumption.

It's okay because what I really wanted to talk about is slowly coming together.
    nothing is okay or not okay. lol. but yea it came 2gether. argument was on something else originally though and i saw ur edit but didnt assume u were scrapping even the other argumets on the oprah stuff and other stuff with the other players, besides that, obviously poor uneducated parents' babies wi have a really hard future while growing up.

but u didnt jus say that so everyone went off on u including me.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 01-09-2014 at 11:48 PM.

Thanks
    babies in poor uneducated hands are more likely to have a horrid future as children. as adults, well, then we would just be making an assumption.
    There's no assumption there. Why wouldn't adults be affected by their childhood? A lot of the time that's exactly the case. A lot of the time people in a bad spot in life blame themselves and think that their future is in their hands, but the reality is that you can have a lot of setbacks caused by your upbringing/lack of. Those exceptions like Oprah had to have connections or were born in a time where it was not that hard to bring yourself up in society. But I am speaking of now, the present times. Like I said before, those government welfare programs encourage the trend of lower income = more kids because they're literally giving you money to have sex instead of working.

Freestyler

Thanks
    There's no assumption there. Why wouldn't adults be affected by their childhood? A lot of the time that's exactly the case. A lot of the time people in a bad spot in life blame themselves and think that their future is in their hands, but the reality is that you can have a lot of setbacks caused by your upbringing/lack of. Those exceptions like Oprah had to have connections or were born in a time where it was not that hard to bring yourself up in society. But I am speaking of now, the present times. Like I said before, those government welfare programs encourage the trend of lower income = more kids because they're literally giving you money to have sex instead of working.
    "not that hard" lol. So its more likely kids in this situation you have been saying will have a what? will most likely be poor themselves throughout all their life or? Cuz we see that kids like that a lot of times go from poor to at least on the low end of the middle class some time in their life. So i wouldnt say these kids would always be poor themselves , but they are more likely to have a poor future once grown. But more likely doesnt mean that it will happen. wen u have 2 six sided die, its less likely to roll a lower outcome multiple times but it can happen, and it can happen over and over and over again. I agree its more likely for these kids to be screwed over in the future but not that most of them will grow up poor themselves and stay that way. can one ever say anything with 100 percent certainty? In this situation, its like the dice so, no its not impossible is what im saying.

also i wouldnt say welfare is encouraging these types of ppl to have not more kids but just kids without the more. but it is a lot of times that deciding factor for a poor famil to have kids or not.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 01-10-2014 at 12:08 AM.

Thanks
    "not that hard" lol. So its more likely kids in this situation you have been saying will have a what? will most likely be poor themselves throughout all their life or? Cuz we see that kids like that a lot of times go from poor to at least on the low end of the middle class some time in their life. So i wouldnt say these kids would always be poor themselves , but they are more likely to have a poor future once grown. But more likely doesnt mean that it will happen. wen u have 2 six sided die, its less likely to roll a lower outcome multiple times but it can happen, and it can happen over and over and over again. I agree its more likely for these kids to be screwed over in the future but not that most of them will grow up poor themselves and stay that way. can one ever say anything with 100 percent certainty? In this situation, its like the dice so, no its not impossible is what im saying.
    Of course I don't imply that this happens for every case but it does happen A LOT. It's not 100% but maybe around 90%. The success of the 10%, the exceptions, are so great that you end up thinking that it happens for everyone which is not what happens at all.

That's why I say a better future can be had if we AT LEAST sterilize/don't allow poor people to reproduce. I don't want another me to happen. Looking back on my life, I pity any other kid who has to go through similar shit because they might not end up with the same conclusion as me. I've already accepted dying so I don't have to worry. But there are many unfortunate kids out there who have to live on with their problems.

Basically what I want is poor people to not have kids they are not capable of raising into capable adults. Yo if you're poor and want to have kids but accept full responsibility for them no matter how badly they end up then you're cool with me. It's the shitty parents who abandon their kids and kick them out of their lives when they are not capable of surviving on their own that I hate.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information