Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by soni View Post
    Of course I don't imply that this happens for every case but it does happen A LOT. It's not 100% but maybe around 90%. The success of the 10%, the exceptions, are so great that you end up thinking that it happens for everyone which is not what happens at all.

That's why I say a better future can be had if we AT LEAST sterilize/don't allow poor people to reproduce. I don't want another me to happen. Looking back on my life, I pity any other kid who has to go through similar shit because they might not end up with the same conclusion as me. I've already accepted dying so I don't have to worry. But there are many unfortunate kids out there who have to live on with their problems.

Basically what I want is poor people to not have kids they are not capable of raising into capable adults. Yo if you're poor and want to have kids but accept full responsibility for them no matter how badly they end up then you're cool with me. It's the shitty parents who abandon their kids and kick them out of their lives when they are not capable of surviving on their own that I hate.
    I agree that its most likely that most of these kids will have a hard future, but with the dice example, i pointed out that its possible for most the dice rolls can result with lower outcomes, not that 1 of the combined rolls could result in a lower outcome. I was comparing that to most of these kids' future, that it may be at least possible that most of them could randomly have a good future. Compared to the dice rolls it could take quadrillion sets of quadrillion rolls, but its possible right? Also
    its really stupid to say these ppl shouldnt be allowed to have kids jus because "most" of them will be poor (and uneducated)? thats the dumbest shit srsly lol, lazy ass solution. reminds me on wen nsa trying to get the rights to listen to all phone calls to spot possible terrorists/terror acts, casting the biggest net invading privacy and be like we will definately have a highly better chance to stop terror acts before they happen this way, not saying i dont agree with it butni remember some 1 arguing saying cast a big net to solve a problem, obviously problems can be solved and caught if u catch everything else with this net at the same time.

dumbest solution ever cuz u'd be preventing geniuses from being born and other things cuz not everyone starts out poor. dumbest solution ever lol but ur not srs so thats all good.

soni's Avatar worst player in gunz

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    I agree that its most likely that most of these kids will have a hard future, but with the dice example, i pointed out that its possible for most the dice rolls can result with lower outcomes, not that 1 of the combined rolls could result in a lower outcome. I was comparing that to most of these kids' future, that it may be at least possible that most of them could randomly have a good future. Compared to the dice rolls it could take quadrillion sets of quadrillion rolls, but its possible right? Also
    its really stupid to say these ppl shouldnt be allowed to have kids jus because "most" of them will be poor (and uneducated)? thats the dumbest shit srsly lol, lazy ass solution. reminds me on wen nsa trying to get the rights to listen to all phone calls to spot possible terrorists/terror acts, casting the biggest net invading privacy and be like we will definately have a highly better chance to stop terror acts before they happen this way, not saying i dont agree with it butni remember some 1 arguing saying cast a big net to solve a problem, obviously problems can be solved and caught if u catch everything else with this net at the same time.

dumbest solution ever cuz u'd be preventing geniuses from being born and other things cuz not everyone starts out poor. dumbest solution ever lol but ur not srs so thats all good.
    It's not a dumb solution. A future where everyone has a fair chance in life without being set back by factors decided against their own will, is much better than having a few geniuses out of a hundred below average people.

I'll stop here though cause this debate's stale now lol

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    hitler would be proud of you soni

Freestyler

Thanks
    It's not a dumb solution. A future where everyone has a fair chance in life without being set back by factors decided against their own will, is much better than having a few geniuses out of a hundred below average people.

I'll stop here though cause this debate's stale now lol
    dude thats the outcome not the solution, also the amount dumb shit and other solutions ppl could have for other problems if this went thru which would never happen could be anything. the amount of random shit that would happen, like rebelion n shit and just basically preventing legends from being born, its like ur smoking something lol

Originally Posted by Vickachu View Post
    hitler would be proud of you soni
    basically this.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    The **** these threads all about ?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    dude thats the outcome not the solution, also the amount dumb shit and other solutions ppl could have for other problems if this went thru which would never happen could be anything. the amount of random shit that would happen, like rebelion n shit and just basically preventing legends from being born, its like ur smoking something lol

basically this.
    idk man Hitler was a pretty cool guy i bet if he played gunz he would be a d-styler

Thanks
    someone smoked too much jayjay and now he's some sort of super Fascist.

8. The following user said thank you to Vickachu for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (01-10-2014)

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Miko pls View Post
    The **** these threads all about ?
    Definitely agrees on this one.

Thanks
    idk man Hitler was a pretty cool guy i bet if he played gunz he would be a d-styler
    they should sterilize YOU

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vickachu View Post
    they should sterilize YOU
    Yeah I think I said earlier I'm the result of a poor family's upbringing and I'd be okay with it. You say that as if its an insult lmao. Yo calm pls. This thread is over.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information