Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Please comment if you have a PS4 or planning on getting one.
    I'm curious and want to know what you guys think about it.

I'm getting one, but it's not available on the market at the moment, but I think it will be in February (YAY!)

Give me some useful inputs!

Also, feel free to discuss anything regarding the console itself and PS4 games.

FG-TILL-I-DIE

Freestyler

Thanks
    Its coo

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    Its coo
    What games do you play on it? Give me some details on how the graphics are in the different games.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Boubble View Post
    What games do you play on it? Give me some details on how the graphics are in the different games.
    I play Cod bf4 and Need for speed. Graphics are very detailed and smooth

Banned

Thanks
    I have,wanna play? C:

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    I plan on it. But as of now, $400 would be for nothing... quite literally. Not one game exclusively for it interests me yet, but I do plan on getting it for Metal Gear Solid 5 (Both Ground Zeroes and the Phantom Pain) and Infamous: Second Son. However two games really don't quite yet justify it, so I'd still probably hold my money until something more comes out. If anything, KH3 pumps me up for it, because no god damn way am I spending $500 for an XBONE to play a Kingdom Hearts game.

To me, it's a matter of exclusives. Every system on release will have this issue. It's not that the system is bad, but it's the fact that every console will have a slow first and possibly second yea. Look @ PS3... 2 years with no games and now my library is comprised of mostly PS3 games and more keep coming out that I want. In fact, I just bought a Zone of the Enders HD Collection (limited edition) for the PS3.

PS4 has great potential. We just have to have a long waiting time before that potential becomes worth the price.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    I play Cod bf4 and Need for speed. Graphics are very detailed and smooth
    How is the Battlefield 4 gameplay?

Originally Posted by Angerness View Post
    I have,wanna play? C:
    I wanna play when I get one

Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    I plan on it. But as of now, $400 would be for nothing... quite literally. Not one game exclusively for it interests me yet, but I do plan on getting it for Metal Gear Solid 5 (Both Ground Zeroes and the Phantom Pain) and Infamous: Second Son. However two games really don't quite yet justify it, so I'd still probably hold my money until something more comes out. If anything, KH3 pumps me up for it, because no god damn way am I spending $500 for an XBONE to play a Kingdom Hearts game.

To me, it's a matter of exclusives. Every system on release will have this issue. It's not that the system is bad, but it's the fact that every console will have a slow first and possibly second yea. Look @ PS3... 2 years with no games and now my library is comprised of mostly PS3 games and more keep coming out that I want. In fact, I just bought a Zone of the Enders HD Collection (limited edition) for the PS3.

PS4 has great potential. We just have to have a long waiting time before that potential becomes worth the price.
    But for me, there's already a lot of games I'd like to play on the PS4, which makes wanna buy it.
    But you're right. There are not a lot of games released for the PS4 yet.

Thread Information