Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    oi Blake

Thanks
    For a long time i used to watch things like Naruto and One piece and kinda look down on genres like slice of life, only now do i realize how stupid i was.
    Shows like Henneko, Hanagai and Oreimo really showed me the appeal of slice of life (Oreimos ending )
    There are a lot of shows that i can see on MAL that kinda seem similar to the ones i joy so uh yeah im gona go look for some more

Leave some recommendations please !
    Decided to burn a lot of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    I'm glad you have expanded your love for anime.

Recommendations: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru, Ano Natsu de Matteru (This is a must imo), Tari Tari, Toradora, K-On (If you haven't watch this fku), Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, Seitokai Yakuindomo, Etc... There are so many more but I will pm them to you when I put together a full list.
    Last edited by Charcoal; 01-10-2014 at 03:36 AM.

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Charcoal for this useful post:

Farmer Bashy (01-10-2014), Oink (01-17-2014)

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MadameDeath View Post
    For a long time i used to watch things like Naruto and One piece and kinda look down on genres like slice of life, only now do i realize how stupid i was.
    Shows like Henneko, Hanagai and Oreimo really showed me the appeal of slice of life (Oreimos ending )
    There are a lot of shows that i can see on MAL that kinda seem similar to the ones i joy so uh yeah im gona go look for some more

Leave some recommendations please !
    yea with me a long time ago I used to not care about other random animes, but I have found ones I really love. good times.

Originally Posted by Charcoal View Post

Recommendations: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru, Ano Natsu de Matteru (This is a must imo), Tari Tari, Toradora, K-On (If you haven't watch this fku), Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, Seitokai Yakuindomo, Etc... There are so many more but I will pm them to you when I put together a full list.
    whats so good about k-on? just wondering bout ur opinion on it, but I think I know what u may say

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    yea with me a long time ago I used to not care about other random animes, but I have found ones I really love. good times.

whats so good about k-on? just wondering bout ur opinion on it, but I think I know what u may say
    I like the story and it's just fuking hilarious.

Freestyler

Thanks
    I like the story and it's just fuking hilarious.
    I c. that's what I usually hear lol. sounds good

Santosa's Avatar Loyal

Thanks
    Watch Sword Art Online. The story line is awesome! Especially when your gamer.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gawa View Post
    yea I really liked it, never expected the love part to it at first, was good

oi Blake

Thanks

The 2 that really interest me from that list are Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo and K-ON, the other ones are based on subjects i dont really care about, and i heard Toradora will give me the post anime depression feeling that i hate so much :s.

Originally Posted by Gawa View Post
    i watched it a while ago and the parts where it basically turned into a slice of life anime (when they go to the cabin) were kinda what got me interested in the genre. Kinda sad that
    Spoiler!
    but oh well, im sure ill enjoy it
    Decided to burn a lot of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MadameDeath View Post
    The 2 that really interest me from that list are Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo and K-ON, the other ones are based on subjects i dont really care about, and i heard Toradora will give me the post anime depression feeling that i hate so much :s.
    But it's so worth it and if you think you're interested in Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo you will most likely want to watch Ano Natsu de Matteru also.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information