Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Lilith's Avatar You got ḅran styled =)

Thanks
    trees are pretty. flowers are too. theres a lake in my neighborhood that froze up. a couple days ago on my way back from work i stopped by the lake to slide some rocks across it. it doesn't really get this cold where im from, so ive never seen something like this before. as im sliding rocks across the lake, in this 6 or so degree weather, i start tearing up and i begin crying. ive been playing this game since i was 14, (21 now)and it has always held a special place to me i guess. gunz is like a small school. everyone knows eachother, (despite us calling eachother randoms)there are little clique's of players who always hang. theres always little trends that come here and there. gunz has become too much of a part of my life. ive literally played gunz just about every single day in the past 2 or 3 years. ive met so many life friends on here. i guess my goal was to be that one really cool pro person who just wasn't an egotistical asshole. but at the end of the day, the asshole usually wins. you can never really know whos actually pro or unlegit. almost every person i thought was decent turned out to be unlegit. got banned and what not. bleh, long story short, i just can't do this anymore. i just can't.

i want to do actual things. i want to actually accomplish something real. i want to learn to code. i wanna go canoeing. i wanna visit sweden. i want to slide more rocks across frozen lakes and rivers. i want to experience real things i guess

im sorry if i made alot of errors, i just kinda wrote this straight how it was coming to my head.

its not just gunz that i feel i need to quit. i actually am gonna like, shut down my computer for a week or two and just not use it at all. i have tons of console games that i got across the years that i haven't even played.

like zelda twilight princess and paper mario

it's 4 am, and i have to wake up in another 4 hours so im gonna wrap this thing up

you guys probably think im stupid or lame, but this is how i feel

ok cya gunz people, im gonna go slide some rocks across this frozen lake

- omi
    "Don't grow down, grow out."

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Lilith for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (01-29-2014), Gnaw (01-12-2014), SuperKekku (01-10-2014)

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    I respect you following your dreams, farewell.

Thanks
    bye
    ^1Cabel
    Rolab

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Yeah. It's good to follow your dreams.
    Get out and do stuff.. I did that for like a year and two before I got bored again.. xD
    Hopefully we will get to see you in the future!
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

Banned

Thanks
    Sad to see you going but bye :C

Oink's Avatar 꿀꿀 💗

Country
    Thanks
    See you. Hope you come back soon, xx.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    I hope your dreams come true, Peace.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    We will miss you!

Wuzzup's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    We will all miss you and i hope all of your dreams cometrue! Accomplishing many dreams is not an easy thing to do, however if you believe in your self and you really want to do it then its all up to you, it will be very easy =] Good luck.

Project's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Great goodbye post. I've felt the same way before, not as severe as you. I personally separate my online life from my real life. Getting them mixed up or taking in the online life more than you're real life tends to **** things up. Just as you're experiencing. I like what you wrote about meeting people and how the community is. Really that's how it always is, I have so many memories from the past from gaming with my online pals that are now forever lost. Good times. Good luck with life, may it treat you well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information