Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Freestyler

Thanks
    I'm making this in the way that i am so players learning can actually play mkre often and bot be frustrated while learning. Also because I want to tell people that if the don't learn certain techniques/move/skills, they won't be.... Well yea here you guys go, I'll let the thread speak for itself.

The Builds: Every build covers evey thing that must be learned, defences against every type of thing, shooting moves, aerial moves. There will be a build focused towards skills from gery easy difficulty to very hard. So you can still play and not stay in a training room all day. You can play with a beginner build if you are a beginner and upgrade slowly to the next build.

D-Style Legend Build:

Key config: To D-Style, you must be able to press your reload, switch to dagger and any of your movement keys WASD all at the same tike and any given moment. If you can't press D, reload and switch to dagger because r is your reload and 1 or q to switch to dagger, you have to fix that.
    Example of a failed set up: R reload, wasd movement, 1 dagger. You would use index finger to press R, but index finger is also used to press d, therefore, you now cannot do many dstyle moves to the right, nice. Ring finger to press 1, ring finger to press A, nice, you cant do more than half of dstyle moves to the left as well, nice job mate!

Ideal configuration #1:
    WASD - movement
    Shift & 1 - Dagger
    2 - Gun 1
    3 - Gun 2
    4 & 5 - Items
    Right click - Reload
    Left click - Fire
    F - Alternative Fire

Ideal configuration #2:
    WASD - movement
    Shift & 1- Dagger
    Q - Gun 1
    E - Gun 2
    4 & 5 - Items
    Right click - Reload
    Left click - Fire
    F - Alternative Fire

Ideal configuration #3:
    WASD - movement
    Shift & 1- Dagger
    Scroll - Gun 1
    E - Gun 2
    4 & 5 - Items
    Right click - Reload
    Left click - Fire
    F - Alternative Fire

Ideal configuration #4:
    WASD - movement
    Shift & 1 or Right click - Dagger
    2 or Q or scroll down/up - Gun 1
    3 or E - Gun 2
    4 & 5 - Items
    Middle mouse button - Reload
    Left click - Fire
    Shift - Alternative Fire

Ideal configuration #5:
    WASD - movement
    Shift & 1 - Dagger
    2 or Q or scroll down/up - Gun 1
    3 or E - Gun 2
    4 & 5 - Items
    Middle mouse button or Right click - Reload
    Left click - Fire
    F - Alternative Fire

10/10 aim and lead, never get recoiled or massived, 10/10 elunge hit accuracy
    Offensive Melee:
    Speed Train:
    Description: A dash canceled as much as possible by a stab, then the stab is canceled by just moving
    Prerequisites: Dagger Train

Stob:
    Description: when a stab hits an opponent just before they fully jump, canceling thier jump and crashes them down to the ground ehich often leads to a ground slash- leaving them wide open. The ground slash happens if they were spamming any form of butterfly, so upon jumping, they left click to slash, but if your stab hit just as they jump, the slash will be a ground slash.
    Prerequisites: None

Stab x2:
    Description: Double BF, without the blocks.
    Prerequisites: DTrain

Static Stab x2:
    Description: DBF without the dashes. This move is harder than the above one because you have to left click twice to stab twice in a jump and unlike ground stabs, you cannot just left click any time to do a stab after a previous one in a jump for some reason. There is a specific timing.

Stab x3:
    Description: TBF with the dash. Requires the specific timing of static stabbing, whereas Stab x2 doesn't really for some reason.
    Prerequisites: Stab x2, DTrain

Phantom Stab:
    Description: While standing beside an opponent blocking with a sword(s), this technique allows you to stab right through their block with certain positioning.

Block Tap:
    Prerequisites: Block tap is mainly used with Float step and Quick stab moves, so, learn those.

Team Insta:
    Prerequisites: Often used with E-Lunge, learn E-Lunge

Massive Charge Slide:

Tip Stab:
    Prerequisites: Stab Lead when it comes to facing different pings

Stab Lead:
    Prerequisites: Tip Stab

Quick Stab:

Double Quick Stab:
    Prerequisites: You actually don't need to learn quick stab for this

Phantom Quick Stab:
    Prerequisites: You needa learn quick stab, lol.

Phantom Double Quick Stab:
    Prerequisites: Learn Double Quick Stab

Phantom Dash Quick Stab:
    Prerequisites: Phantom Dash, Quick Stab

Phantom Dash Double Quick Stab:
    Prerequisites: Phantom Dash, Double Quick Stab

Dagger Machine: (its complicated ) but you want to have phasing mastered-- Learn DTrain, float step, double stab, double quick stab, quick stab, block tap, speed train. basically every offensive melee move in this build.
    if you know elunge, you gotta use e lunge curve, phantom dash ecurve, pdash elunge tap, elunge tap,

Defensive/Counter Moves:
    Defensive/Counter Attack D-Style moves against melee attacks:

Against massives not delayed when recoiled
    54. Ghost Evade
    55. Magician’s Switch: Prerequisites: The above move

Against all massives, excluding when just previously recoiled/stunned
    56. Massive Stun Slide: Prerequisites: None
    57. Reload Massive Stun Slide: Prerequisites: Above
    58. Massive End: Prerequisites: None
    59. Last Stance: Prerequisites: Above move

Against very delayed massives when recoiled
    62. Massive End Dagger Gattle: Prerequisites: DTrain, lunge tap
    63. Lunge Phantom: Prerequisites: None, you just lunge with timing, lol.

Against any melee attack combined with jump/any melee attack/rocket/grenade explosion that would hit you waist up
    64. Look down Phantom: Prerequisites: None
    65. Phantom Dash: Prerequisites: None

Against any attack except when just previously recoiled/stunned
    66. Tumble Phantom: Prerequisites: None

D-Style Evasion Moves, defence against shots:
    Evasion is all these moves used in different combinations with a garantee to dodge bullets. The core evasion step being used is After Image Evasion, which is: bounce switch dash(sd) - reverse float - bounce sd. Start off by learning that. You can do thinfs like float step then two switch dashes in air before landing then chain a bounce switch dash followed by a reverse dagger flash. Its all up to you at first.
    69. Dagger Flash (D-Flash): Prerequisites: Reverse Stab, DTrain
    70. Double Dagger Flash (DD-Flash, not named after me lol, srsly): Prerequisites: The moves just above
    71. Reverse Stab (R-Stab): DTrain
    72. Reverse Quick Stab: Prerequisites: Reverse Stab, Quick stab
    73. Panic Dash: Prerequisites: Above
    74. Reverse Float (R-Float): Prerequisites: DTrain, Float step
    75. Reverse Flash (R-Flash): Prerequisites: Above + Dagger Flash
    76. Reverse Double Flash (RD-Flash): Prerequisites: Above
    91. Bounce Dash: Prerequisites: None
    92. After Image Evasion (AI Evasion, Mother to all these moves…): Prerequisites: Bounce Switch Dash, Reverse Float
    93. Bounce Dagger Hop: Prerequisites: Bounce Dash, Dagger Hop
    The evasion moves below are legendary, PM me or reply if you want to know more about them.
    114. Double Jump Dagger Flash (DJDF, 4 Dashes, 1 Jump). :
    115. Double Jump Double Dagger Flash (DJDDF, 5 dashes, 1 jump)
    116. Double Jump is still new to me, there’s a ton more techniques with it, would require me to actually think, which I haven’t really done when writing most of the moves in this huge list. Adding Double Jump variations to everything that starts initially with a jump is a lot so let’s skip that also on the Gun moves.
    117. Double Jump 360 Dagger Flash
    118. Double Jump 360 Double Dagger Flash (The most After Image in the game so far that I can think of, never even achieved this technique yet…Oh, or the one above this one lol).
    Wall Transportation Oriented D-Style Moves (Wall climbs, etc):
    119. Wall Cancel (The dagger version) : Prerequisites: DTrain, Float step, DHop
    120. Double Stab Wall Cancel: Prerequisites: Same as above
    121. Hells Climb (Hellsclimb?): Prerequisites: Same as above because you need those moves to get to the wall first
    123. Gravity Shift: Prerequisites: DTrain, wall run
    124. Multi Wall run: Prerequisites: Above, and maybe dagger hop. Yeah.

Shooting moves, Ahh yes, my favourite part!
    Reload Shot:
    Prerequisites: Swap Shot

SlingRS:
    Prerequisites: Switch Dash, RS

Bounced SlingRS:
    Prerequisites: Bounce Switch Dash + Above

Shimmer Reload Shot:
    Prerequisites: Switch Dash, RS

YoyoRSH, means Yoyo Reload Shot Half:
    Prerequisites: Yoyo, RS, Shimmer Shot

RSYoyo:
    Prerequisites: RS, Yoyo

YoyoRS:
    Prerequisites: Same as above

TumbleRS:
    Prerequisites: RS, This move is shimmer shot basically but with just guns
    Pot shooting: YoyoSh, means yoyo shimmer, Yoyo, Shs
    Blink half: Prerequisites: Blink step, Shs (Shimmer shot)
    Wall/aerial shooting moves:
    No name: You Wall jump and rs, then double quick stab back to the wall and repeat
    Tricky aerial maneuvers, basically anything:
    - Wall/Aerial yoyo/blink, wall run yoyo/blink, and w/e else u can be tricky with.

any move not in the last dstyle move build means u dont use it.

---------------------------------------

Secret evasion technique to dodge bullets:

I've kept this to my self and people who personally ask me how for years since 2011. I haven't seen any dstyler use this beaides Joel, backward, ddaggerdd, Tina, flytermo, zefard. This technique itself is one of the discoveries that has lead dstyle up in the ranks and its a technique that can only be done by with a dagger. After image is when your character's animations are chained so quickly that the game cannot send the packets to another players client fast enough to keep up with the next animation. This results in animations being skipped altogether and a players character DISAPEARS.
    Video:

The player here is backward and he is not lagging. You see him in one position and he then appears somewhere else as if it is spike teleporting. This is after image evasion. Not spike by ping. This cannot be seen in replays ever, nor can the player performing it see it. It can only be seen b others watching it in real time. This glitch differs from animation freeze. With animation freeze, if you chain two of the same animations together, it locks them into no animation. With after image, its the opposite. Its with different animations. A chaining animation must be different from the previous one.

Example: Dash left - dash left = animation lock. Dash left - Dash right there is no animation lock, but also no after image. There must be an animation between the two different dashes, this animation will be when you disapear and after it, you re-appear. Dash left - Jump - Dash right or left or just elnt do the first dash at all, and the jump it self will not show. From standing animation to jump animation to dash animation. The game cannot keep up with the chainin jump followed by a dash. This technique is called a bounce, and in this example, we are bouncing and dash, herefore this move is a bounced dash.

There are many combinations and secrets to even disapearing during a yoyo itself, makin yoyo more evasive. You can chain an after image glitch to anothe one, resulting in your character disapearing for a longer time. DStyle is better than you think and theres so much more peoplemdont know about its a shame and they just grab a sword. I can after image 24/7 with my eyes closed. You cant see it in player videos on youtube because they recorded a replay. Te would have to have another player record them playing in real time. Just as in the gideo i have linked.

If people even care, ill post a more thourogh guide to after imaging.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 01-17-2014 at 04:27 PM. Reason: added more info

Banned

Thanks
    wow u have too much free time

Freestyler

Thanks
    update: edited the original post by organizkng it with bold sub titles and some colour

Originally Posted by mr guy View Post
    wow u have too much free time
    copy n pasted half of it, also, no such thing as too much!

Banned

Thanks
    Please, add a tutorial for it.

Neee's Avatar Carpe Diem ~

Country
    Thanks
    Add a Video of 30 min explaining all should be more easy ^^!!!!!!

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Neee View Post
    Add a Video of 30 min explaining all should be more easy ^^!!!!!!
    i cant atm for some time because no computer, but i will make a video probably wen i can use a computer. But for now just know if you guys at least know these moves besides the evasion part, u can be a top player in gunz with dstyle. ask sefard in game or pivv is all i can suggest to lewrn the moves. for evasion learn ai evasion = bounce switch dash, reverse float, then boujce switch dash. thats a core evasion move zief and pivv can do them.

Freestyler

Thanks
    update: added tumbleRS to the dstyle legend build. Forgot that 1.

Freestyler

Thanks
    oh another llayer that has some knowledge on this stuff while learning themselves is AznNinja, not sure biut his ign but thats his forum name, you can train with him i guess. this thread is honestly the best i can offer when it comes to knowin to dstyle without not knowing how to counter certain problems with it. dont overlook this if your into dstyle. Holy grail. The top dstylers play exactly like this and only with these moves. i've shown them a log time ago. no computer to use to show tou he movez, most of the shooting moves have a guide already called expert dstyle guide on **********.com

--------Update: i shortened the original post and removed a lot of evasion techniques and removed the beginner build. Me posting this build, im saying that the legend build is the reason we can not only compare to kstyle, but dismantle it.

most of the steps for these moves are out. if you cant find something message me here and ill reply.

---------IMPORTANT HUGE UPDATE: Added "the secret on dodging bullets" a release on the technique after image.

Relating to after image: I can even do an animation just before getting massived and one right after getting massived and cut off the massive hit stun animation i recieve. People are playing in ancient times in regards to kstyle compared to dstyle. I posted this on my phone.... best i can do.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 01-15-2014 at 02:22 AM.

Santosa's Avatar Loyal

Thanks
    This post sounds like a build in LoL
    I'm going to try it out though

10. The following user said thank you to Santosa for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (01-15-2014)

Freestyler

Thanks
    hey, guys, theres another path you can take besides this that im sure of, this is made for maximum damage without sacrificing momentum, etc. but theres a total evasionist build ill post later. it comes down to aim + shooting vs. evasive movement + aim + fewer shots. cuz the more evasive u are, the less u are shooting. so... but i think it works out only with after image evasion. just gotta find the moves that allow u to shoot that have ai.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information