Thanks

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    If the usage of topaz is comparable to rape. The poor victim would be dead and split in half! The render doesn't look human at all.

It looks dull and simple enough and the topaz just makes it.... worse.
    Just use topaz in areas where its needed, but erase the parts where it isn't needed; like the face!

3. The following 2 users say thank you to EpicKLF for this useful post:

Luminaire (01-15-2014), Rhysin (01-14-2014)

Dante's Avatar Nephilim Son Of Sparda

Thanks
    There's nothing posted by Luminaire? WTF? xD

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by LiveStepFreakz View Post
    There's nothing posted by Luminaire? WTF? xD
    Nah, he only copied the wrong link, you have to open it in a new tab.

actually.. here is what he supposed to post:

http://postimg.org/image/a9h59p44d/
    Last edited by EpicKLF; 01-14-2014 at 02:29 PM.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post
    If the usage of topaz is comparable to rape. The poor victim would be dead and split in half! The render doesn't look human at all.

Just use topaz in areas where its needed, but erase the parts where it isn't needed; like the face!
    I was gonna say something, but then read your critique and about cried.

Spoiler!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post

Oh I know, I might've over topazed it, esp on the face, but the resolution I made this for, for a poster for my room, the face was complete shit quality when I stretched the render that big, infact almost the whole thing was shit quality lol. I was more satisfied with a weird looking topaz face than a pixelated shit looking face that ruins the whole thing. What I mean to say is I didnt need topaz, but id rather have it over topazed on the render than the render looking like shit because it was too small c:

What I really liked abou thtis, im used to making sigs so something big like this was different for me. I really really love the flow and everything near the feet. I really like the c4d blending, as well as the c4d blending over the render. Everything else looks good imo, well other than the over topazed render, which i explained. But I still really like this piece lol
    Last edited by Luminaire; 01-15-2014 at 06:55 PM.

Modcrusher

Thanks
    It does look nice actually. But you should have NOT used topaz on the text. It's stupid because you could see this as a trademark or something.
    The lightning is alright and so is the usage of C4D's. You should have made it more 'Mirror's Edge'-like by letting her jump over a crate or wall.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Luneth View Post
    It does look nice actually. But you should have NOT used topaz on the text. It's stupid because you could see this as a trademark or something.
    The lightning is alright and so is the usage of C4D's. You should have made it more 'Mirror's Edge'-like by letting her jump over a crate or wall.
    lol **** that .

Thread Information