Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Biscult's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    I need a good romance anime to watch. someone help me find a good one
    Last edited by Biscult; 01-18-2014 at 07:14 AM.

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    toradora

Rogelio's Avatar Always Legit

Country
    Thanks
    Jen wtf
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://imgur.com/a/3EVB8

Freestyler

Thanks
    Hentai is pretty romantic

5. The following user said thank you to Godlike for this useful post:

KoreanAim (01-18-2014)

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Seikon no Qwaser pretty romantic
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Romance as a single genre is fairly hard to find; even more to suggest. But this is from a person who doesn't necessarily try to find said genre and relies on it being a sub-lot within the shows.

But as Azn stated, Toradora is a good suggestion where it's a slice of life series where romance is a main part of it. Tearfully so.

I can also suggest Visual Novels rather than anime/manga themselves. However attempting to find a SFW VN is like finding a needle in a haystack. If you want to try random series', you can always check /jp/ as there's always threads active dedicated to VNs. /jp/ archives should have some too. However, only if you are interested in VNs.

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    I liked the romance in Eureka Seven. Has the action and everything with it. <3
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

Anezka's Avatar Panda
    5 Centimeters Per Second

Plot Summary: A tale of two people, Tono Takaki and Shinohara Akari, who were close friends but gradually grow farther and farther apart as time moves on. They become separated because of their families yet continue to exchange contact in the form of letters. Yet as time continues to trudge on, their contact with one another begins to cease. Years pass and the rift between them grows ever larger. However, Takaki remembers the times they have shared together, but as life continues to unfold for him, he wonders if he would be given the chance to meet Akari again as the tale embarks on Takaki's realization of the world and people around him.

Grascen's Avatar Original Elite

Country
    Thanks
    Depends on what you like.

-Yosuga no Sora is pretty good, but has nudity, sexual content, and incest. Not every ending is a perfect happy ending.
    -Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai(My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute) ended up being pretty good, although the ending is apparently quite a bit different from what the manga intended it to be.
    -Shuffle! seems like your generic fantasy-harem type anime, but ends up having a few darker bits hidden towards the end episode.
    -Golden Time is pretty good and has a unique plot, although you'll have to deal with the fact that it's still releasing.
    -Nagi No Asukara is pretty romance driven and also has an interesting plot, but it's also still in the middle of releasing.
    -Clannad and Clannad: Afterstory are amazingly good. They're a one of the top "must watch" animes and both parts must be watched in order.
    -Eureka 7 is also pretty romance based, mostly towards the end.
    -If you haven't seen Elfen Lied, it's one you have to see.
    -Watch Guilty Crown if you want to depress yourself. It's not bad, but there's no happy ending.
    -Kimi no Iru Machi is supposedly good, but I've only read the manga. It's an up and down rollercoaster.
    -Speed Grapher, although filled with sexual content, nudity, and violence, has an interesting romance plot.
    -Sankarea is a pretty good manga, although I'm not sure how the anime turned out. If it's anything like the manga, you should watch it.
    -Nisekoi may be just starting, but it looks to be turning out decent enough.
    -The Girl Who Leapt Though Time. Just watch it.

I know I'm missing a bunch that I've watched, but that should do for now.

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    Romance as a single genre is fairly hard to find; even more to suggest. But this is from a person who doesn't necessarily try to find said genre and relies on it being a sub-lot within the shows.

But as Azn stated, Toradora is a good suggestion where it's a slice of life series where romance is a main part of it. Tearfully so.

I can also suggest Visual Novels rather than anime/manga themselves. However attempting to find a SFW VN is like finding a needle in a haystack. If you want to try random series', you can always check /jp/ as there's always threads active dedicated to VNs. /jp/ archives should have some too. However, only if you are interested in VNs.
    I can't even lie. I QQ'd

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information