Thanks
    My in-game name is CanadianSwag <--- Some of you probably already know me. I usually don't use this shit but DAM!!! This slow kid in-game name "Wine" purposely aggravates people by talking shit!<--- That's cool I don't really care but!! THEN the Female dog has the audacity to threaten to "SS" me and what everyone has said about him after all the rude things that came out of his MOUTH! Oh yeah this crack head molly user starts flaming me the second I came into the room. THE SECOND NO BULLPOOPOO 1 sec in the room, QUOTE ON QUOTE "Eww it's Effing justin b i e b o r or should I say DRAKE" <-- that's not even 2% of what he said to me!!! I'm not even going to say everything, it won't fit that's why! and I'm not here to "report" his annoying ass anyways. But foreal this guy has characteristics of someone on a molly, i'm dead serious.

Nah Nah but foreal, this kid must suffer from some mental illness, because the moment I retaliate this "loser" is going to tell me he SS'd what I said!! <---- THE .... is wrong with this guy? I get flamed like crazy because of my name "CanadianSwag" and so what? I deal with it. I don't go threaten to SS everyone because of that. I have valid reasons to report unlike you but I won't that's just me.

In my view, you act big, once you get put down you wanna snitch and start threaten. Oh yea that's great, you're a pathetic human for reporting 5% of the truth, yes we did talk back, who wouldn't after being disrespected. Stop trying to act innocent on this forum it's just really sad. The only reason I'm here ranting right now is because you're fake, I knew you were going to report everyone so I had to see myself, seems like you only decided to snitch out 2 of us on the report ( BTW, after you started it! ) Now let's imagine if you were quiet, umm maybe the whole room wouldn't of attacked you? Don't you think? because when you type there's something sick going on in your head, it's like you plan to piss off people then act like they the enemy! nonono that didn't happen in this room!! Everyone seen right through you and your bullshit and you couldn't take it right buddy?

after seeing the report on us I realized how much of a ( let me be nice by using this word ) "loser" you really are, So I checked if you did it to other people!! DAMM!! you really need help! you incriminate so many players then post it like they started. I know for a fact you provoked them like you did to us!

AHH!! I'm glad they made this rage/ego section. Everyone watch out for Forum name: linda in-game : Wine. He suffers from some delusion that everyone is after him, but in reality he's just sick in his head and has no social skills! The END
    Last edited by andrewreid; 01-21-2014 at 09:51 AM.

KingDestructo's Avatar Whoa..

Thanks
    Originally Posted by andrewreid View Post
    My in-game name is CanadianSwag <--- Some of you probably already know me. I usually don't use this shit but DAM!!! This retard! in-game name "Wine" purposely aggravates people by talking shit!<--- That's cool I don't really care but!! THEN the bitch has the audacity to threaten to "SS" me and what everyone has said about him after all the ****ing things that came out of his MOUTH! Oh yeah this crack head molly user starts flaming me the second I came into the room. THE SECOND NO BULLSHIT 1 sec in the room, QUOTE ON QUOTE "Eww it's ****ing justin ****** or should I say DRAKE" <-- that's not even 2% of what he said to me!!! I'm not even going to say everything, it won't fit that's why! and I'm not here to "report" his annoying ass anyways. But foreal this guy has characteristics of someone on a molly, i'm dead serious.

Nah Nah but foreal, this kid must suffer from some mental illness, because the moment I retaliate this ****ing mental patient is going to tell me he SS'd what I said!! <---- THE .... is wrong with this guy? I get flamed like crazy because of my name "CanadianSwag" and so what? I deal with it. I don't go threaten to SS everyone because of that. I have valid reasons to report unlike you but I won't that's just me.

In my view, you act big, once you get put down you wanna snitch and start threaten. Oh yea that's great, you're a pathetic human, stop trying to act innocent on this forum it's just ****ing sad. The only reason I'm here ranting right now is because you're fake, I knew you were going to report everyone so I had to see myself, seems like you only decided to snitch out 2 of us on the report ( BTW, after you started it! ) Now let's imagine if you were quiet, umm maybe the whole room wouldn't of attacked you? Don't you think? because when you type there's something sick going on in your head, it's like you plan to piss off people then act like they the enemy! nonono that didn't happen in this room!! Everyone seen right through you and your bullshit and you couldn't take it right buddy?

after seeing the report on us I realized how much of a retard you really, So I checked if you did it to other people!! DAMM!! you really need help! you incriminate so many players then post it like they started. I know for a fact you provoked them like you did to us!

AHH!! I'm glad they made this rage/ego section. Everyone watch out for Forum name: linda in-game : Wine. He suffers from some delusion that everyone is after him, but in reality he's just sick in his head and has no social skills! The END
    tl;dr the whole thing but, if you don't care, don't post.
    And molly stands for MDMA, the effective substance in XTC which makes you euphoric and happy.
    If he was on molly he wouldn't flame you but rather ask you to make love to him.
    Also, Wine is bad and stop winding up over a game released in korea in 2002, ain't nobody got time fo dat.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks

4. The following user said thank you to Wucas Pls for this useful post:

ossiegassie (01-21-2014)

Thanks
    Lol I edited some of my words i didn't want to hurt his feeling now, oh well, and yea why not rant? destrust! Why defend something you know nothing about. it's called ranting for a reason I got it off my chest plain and simple don't complicate things here.

I don't think you've been on a molly, I know people who do molly, don't google me what you think it is. Google will show you anything you want to see.
    Last edited by andrewreid; 01-21-2014 at 10:05 AM.

KingDestructo's Avatar Whoa..

Thanks
    Lol I edited some of my words i didn't want to hurt his feeling now, oh well, and yea why not rant? destrust! Why defend something you know nothing about. it's called ranting for a reason I got it off my chest plain and simple don't complicate things here.
    Relationship status: It's complicated.

Linda's Avatar Bulma c;

Thanks
    Dis rage doe. cx It's hilarious when people get incredibly angry. LOL

Thanks
    Change the name "Linda" at least, you know you're a male.

Banned

Thanks
    Change the name "Linda" at least, you know you're a male.
    good one

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks

In my view, you act big, once you get put down you wanna snitch and start threaten. Oh yea that's great, you're a pathetic human for reporting 5% of the truth

Interestingly, you sound very hypocritical. 'You're a pathetic human for "reporting"'.
    Who are you to confirm that ANYBODY is a pathetic human over a game? Your lack of intelligence astounds me.

'Suffers from a delusion that everyone is after him, but in reality he's just sick in his head and has no social skills'.
    I find it quite chuckle-some that you post this thread and judge that character by quoting that ridiculous sentence.
    You have no right to curse people by saying that they suffer a psychological illness. One day if fate decides to strike back into your future,
    do not be flabbergasted. I have absolutely no respect on people that curse others in terms of illnesses.

Posting a thread and saying 'I don't really care' honestly does not make you sound quick-witted.
    Think extensively next time before commencing on posting another 'hate' thread.
    Tomorrow comes today

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Abasena View Post
    Interestingly, you sound very hypocritical. 'You're a pathetic human for "reporting"'.
    Who are you to confirm that ANYBODY is a pathetic human over a game? Your lack of intelligence astounds me.

'Suffers from a delusion that everyone is after him, but in reality he's just sick in his head and has no social skills'.
    I find it quite chuckle-some that you post this thread and judge that character by quoting that ridiculous sentence.
    You have no right to curse people by saying that they suffer a psychological illness. One day if fate decides to strike back into your future,
    do not be flabbergasted. I have absolutely no respect on people that curse others in terms of illnesses.

Posting a thread and saying 'I don't really care' honestly does not make you sound quick-witted.
    Think extensively next time before commencing on posting another 'hate' thread.

:oooo

12. The following user said thank you to Instigate for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (01-23-2014)

Thread Information