KneeGrow's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    I don't really know how to format a report of this nature and the prefix wouldn't let me click "Report - Other"

Today, in a time span of 30 minutes, a populated room of capture the flag (pokemon stadium) emptied to one or two players. I was one of those who crashed, and by the time I got back on there is about three or four people on. This happened two more times when the room became full again. I wouldn't say everyone crashed because the room is still there and the only reason I suspect a player doing it is because of what a person said (I forgot their name but I could be wrong about people crashing coincidentally)
    suspicious dialogue:
    *i killed someone*
    [dont mean sound braggy 3:]
    person: nice shot!
    me: tanks
    another person: don't thank me just yet...
    soon after "another person" (<---thats not their real name--i forgot) said that, the game crashed along with most other people, and i noticed that this person was present the other times the game crashed (but so were a lot of other people so I'm skeptical with myself)

I just wanted you guys to be aware, if this becomes more frequent to be wary of a pattern with this. I'm not sure if I'm paranoid or not.
    --a little update, it happened a fourth time and I think it's ongoing (as of 9:30 PM) in the very same room
    Last edited by KneeGrow; 01-22-2014 at 05:32 AM.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Could you at least give me name of the player you're suspecting?
    If you don't remember it, try to provide us with all players' names who were in the room.
    Also, what was your FPS before you crash?

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Country
    Thanks
    After a small investigation, I found that there could be multiple people saying "hey wanna see a trick" after that disconnecting everyone.
    One of the users who are doing that is 'DudewatGZP'
    Could you verify that 'DudewatGZP' was the person who joined the room and disconnected you and the others as well?
    Would appreciate it a lot if you're able to assist me.

Country
    Thanks
    'DudewatGZP' has been banned.
    Thanks for reporting.

Thread Information