Donator

Thanks
    So I have to report every person who's unlegit on fgunz cause theres to much sb.
    Here's the most obv sb of micah.
    Sorry Micah liked u but this goes to far man :/.
    Btw not my vid.
    Probally will get banned for making a report .

Replay : http://filebeam.com/28ca162901c4468daa30487d10a3da93
    Ss :

Guys if I'll get banned u guys know there was no reason at all for doing this since I did nothing wrong.
    Last edited by Aynia; 01-24-2014 at 12:25 AM.

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    You cannot really state someone as a shotbotter on a short replay. I sometimes screw up my reload shots by aiming on someone and shooting. So what you're saying is, if I shot someone and reload shot timing wasn't pretty good I should be banned? Going on the case of Micah, that's called instinct and nothing else. What would you do if someone came behind your back and shot you? Would you just stand there and let him kill you? If you're going to say: Turn, dash back, reload shot, etc or whatever, that's totally crap.

A computer reacts immediately depending on the program, there's really no delay. Since the second crosshair is disabled at the moment (where it turns red), latest shotbot most likely detect pixels.

- Already detect a small portion of a pixel.

- Should have already shot??

- What?! His shotbot reacts on maps

There's no brief explanation why it says "hit" but if you shoot someone in a close distance and he's dashing, you will most likely hit. If you're going to say "anti-lead", I'm done.

Hope this situation ends, and I hope this will close this case.
    Last edited by Cobra; 01-24-2014 at 01:07 AM.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Thread Information