Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    Some kid named Energy likes to ego a lot and talks about "exposing" us of us being unlegit

I'd like to see you try and do that while egoing when you clearly suck like shit?

Rush sucks **** to begin with to even ego us after we clearly smashed them so many times I can't even count

I STILL HAVE MORE SS'S BUT I THINK THIS IS ENOUGH

THE KINGS ARE HERE THOUGH DON'T WORRY

#RIPTOMY2013 #WEOUTHERE

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amzz View Post
    pls can i join pro clan i very pru
    yes they are pro clan

Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I'd advise you to take this down otherwise he will DDoS you. Not joking.
    or you do it ? or whole clan do it?

GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    Energy and his major ego

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I remember talking to Energy and asking him to shut down Ijji. Ahh, Good times

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Cleaned thread of unrelated posts, spam, nationalistic remarks, defamation, blah, blah, blah. The list goes on and on.

Continue on you animals.
    Last edited by Wucas Pls; 01-25-2014 at 07:49 AM.

6. The following 2 users say thank you to Wucas Pls for this useful post:

Alpha (01-25-2014), Lilith (01-28-2014)

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas Pls View Post
    Cleaned thread of unrelated posts, spam, nationalistic remarks, defamation, blah, blah, blah. The list goes on and on.

Continue on you animals.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

I think you shouldn't have deleted energy's post due to the reason of this thread affects him directly and his reply should have not been deleted. Step in false there buddy
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

I think you shouldn't have deleted energy's post due to the reason of this thread affects him directly and his reply should have not been deleted. Step in false there buddy
    It doesnt matter if his post was directed at the thread or not, it was offtopic, dealing with numerous issues outside of the content of this thread. If he wants to make his own Ego/Rage thread he can, but going on about NIGGU, Rifu, etc, just causes un needed drama.

Also "Step in the false" doesn't make sense, false cannot be used in that context.

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas Pls View Post
    It doesnt matter if his post was directed at the thread or not, it was offtopic, dealing with numerous issues outside of the content of this thread. If he wants to make his own Ego/Rage thread he can, but going on about NIGGU, Rifu, etc, just causes un needed drama.

Also "Step in the false" doesn't make sense, false cannot be used in that context.
    It was not off-topic AT ALL. He got ss bombed, he replied by the fact that the one who ss bombed and his teamates are unlegit and have been banned before, whats wrong with that lol?

Also, i said "step in false" cuz i literally translated in my mind, maybe false/wrong step would fit in better.

neway, we aint here to blame on my taco english, everybody know that. The fact is that u cleaned up some relevant posts that shouldn't have been in the first place.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    It was not off-topic AT ALL. He got ss bombed, he replied by the fact that the one who ss bombed and his teamates are unlegit and have been banned before, whats wrong with that lol?

Also, i said "step in false" cuz i literally translated in my mind, maybe false/wrong step would fit in better.

neway, we aint here to blame on my taco english, everybody know that. The fact is that u cleaned up some relevant posts that shouldn't have been in the first place.
    I will go through the posts I deleted again and see if I made a mistake, but cmon, what does it matter at the end of the day. You guys are arguing about a few fights in which one person wins and one person loses. All of this "I will expose, blah blah blah" just goes a little too far.

Just remember at the end of the day, that this is an old game and none of it really matters in the end.

11. The following user said thank you to Wucas Pls for this useful post:

Finx (01-25-2014)

Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    WUCASSSSSS for the win i lve you.
    Click for my gunz highlights

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information