Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by FreestylesFinest View Post
    adobe is rage
    and im sure if one of the players are unlegit, so are the rest of his team. They just haven't been as stupid as him to go and post his own skype id in a hacking forum, along with getting banned for every possible hack on a different server.
    You cannot just assume since one person isn't playing fairly(which I am speaking hypothetically, I honestly do not want to get in the discussion of who is/ is not legit) that his friends and others involved are also not play fairly.

We base decisions on hard evidence, not on association.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    adobe is rage
    and im sure if one of the players are unlegit, so are the rest of his team. They just haven't been as stupid as him to go and post his own skype id in a hacking forum, along with getting banned for every possible hack on a different server.
    So instead of making this thread why not report him with evidence from Freestyle GunZ such as replays and screenshots.

4AM still on my phone aff..

Banned

Thanks
    What's wrong with you guys? I just exposed Rage for being unlegit, typical Fgunz community praising unlegits.

Wucas, do you really not consider Rage posting his skype ID asking for shot bot on a hacking forum as hard evidence? Do you forget he's banned for every type of hack essentially on (another server)? He also has a reputation for being unlegit, but this isn't my server, so i couldn't care less if he gets banned or not. It's up to you staff to do your job.
    Also, I agree I have no hard evidence of his clan mates being unlegit, but how about the staff team helps out and do some detective work on their own? Let's not leave all the work to me.

Steff, is that the best you got? just cause im too lazy to go in game and record every game I'm with them, doesn't mean this evidence is suddenly thrown out the window, it's also not always easy to spot unlegits, but it's far easier to know theyre unlegit when they go post their skype id in a hacking forum. How about you stop backing up unlegits and go back to hosting events?

Sparks: @Johnny, one bad decision? You had the booter set up along with whatever program you use to get a player's IP, along with clan warring with many other unlegits. That is far more than 1 bad decision, that's called 1 bad player trying too hard to be good at gunz. How you managed to convince Dave to unban you is beyond me; actually not really since micah isn't even banned, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBWg_mDY5wM .

I'm surprised the community responds in such a negative way when clear evidence is shown of unlegits.
    Last edited by FreestylesFinest; 01-26-2014 at 06:09 AM.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to FreestylesFinest for this useful post:

Calvin (01-27-2014), Syzygy (01-26-2014)

Thanks
    What's wrong with you guys? I just exposed Rage for being unlegit, typical Fgunz community praising unlegits.

Wucas, do you really not consider Rage posting his skype ID asking for shot bot on a hacking forum as hard evidence? Do you forget he's banned for every type of hack essentially on ***? He also has a reputation for being unlegit, but this isn't my server, so i couldn't care less if he gets banned or not. It's up to you staff to do your job.
    Also, I agree I have no hard evidence of his clan mates being unlegit, but how about the staff team helps out and do some detective work on their own? Let's not leave all the work to me.

Steff, is that the best you got? just cause im too lazy to go in game and record every game I'm with them, doesn't mean this evidence is suddenly thrown out the window, it's also not always easy to spot unlegits, but it's far easier to know theyre unlegit when they go post their skype id in a hacking forum. How about you stop backing up unlegits and go back to hosting events?

Sparks: @Johnny, one bad decision? You had the booter set up along with whatever program you use to get a player's IP, along with clan warring with many other unlegits. That is far more than 1 bad decision, that's called 1 bad player trying too hard to be good at gunz. How you managed to convince Dave to unban you is beyond me; actually not really since micah isn't even banned, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBWg_mDY5wM .

I'm surprised the community responds in such a negative way when clear evidence is shown of unlegits.
    Did you not read my post. I said I didn't want to talk about individuals; I have no opinion on NIGGU or anyone else for that matter, I simply said we cannot say someone is playing unfairly just because their friends (crew?) do it.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas Pls View Post
    Did you not read my post. I said I didn't want to talk about individuals; I have no opinion on NIGGU or anyone else for that matter, I simply said we cannot say someone is playing unfairly just because their friends (crew?) do it.
    Why aren't you interested in the individual?
    I agree that you can't ban by association. But you can't possibly deny that it's a good indication?
    Why do you have no opinion on Rage being unlegit? Shouldn't this be pretty important as a staff member

Thanks
    Why aren't you interested in the individual?
    I agree that you can't ban by association. But you can't possibly deny that it's a good indication?
    Why do you have no opinion on Rage being unlegit? Shouldn't this be pretty important as a staff member
    Honestly? The reason I do not post my opinions on topics dealing with fairness of game play is due to my ignorance on the subject. I am unacknowledged, oblivious to fair game play and unfair game play. As a staff member I need to realize that my words have sway within the community, and if I choose to discuss topics in which I am unfamiliar with, it could affect people in incorrect ways.

I am a developer and a forum moderator for a reason; I know these things, but as for who is 'legit' and those who are 'unlegit', I leave that for the GMs.

Banned

Thanks
    Honestly? The reason I do not post my opinions on topics dealing with fairness of game play is due to my ignorance on the subject. I am unacknowledged, oblivious to fair game play and unfair game play. As a staff member I need to realize that my words have sway within the community, and if I choose to discuss topics in which I am unfamiliar it could affect people in incorrect ways.

I am a developer and a forum moderator for a reason; I know these things, but as for who is 'legit', I leave that for the GMs.
    I don't mean to shut you down or anything, since you seem to have good intentions.

But it takes 0 gunz knowledge to go through the evidence I posted and decide whether the player is legit or not. Although, gunz knowledge would only back up the evidence if you've ever versed him in the past. There are many players who would also vouch that the player in question is unlegit and has admitted it to them, for example, Cute Nymph in the past thread.

Thanks
    I don't mean to shut you down or anything, since you seem to have good intentions.

But it takes 0 gunz knowledge to go through the evidence I posted and decide whether the player is legit or not. Although, gunz knowledge would only back up the evidence if you've ever versed him in the past. There are many players who would also vouch that the player in question is unlegit and has admitted it to them, for example, Cute Nymph in the past thread.
    Just take it as it is. I know you care about this otherwise you wouldn't have been so adamant on finding and posting all this material, but my opinion and thoughts on this I wish to keep to myself.

I just clean the threads of spam man, I'm not a private eye.

Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    In other words, it's the internet. Calm the **** down. - Wucus HHHHH.
    These people who post in the rage and ego section are the ones who believe they're the only legit players and that everyone else that's considered good is unlegit or whatnot. Yeah, call me out for what I did, who cares. The apology was given, reformations were made. oO, doesn't deprive of the fact that anyone can have good days and bad days in any given game.

Also Vernil/Rage/NIGGU/Nature are all legit. I don't care what you say or 'prove', it just shows the fact that you spend your time trying to find evidence or falsify evidence by pretending to be Rifu. Nobody would be stupid enough to post their skype ID on a hacking forums publicly.

cba taking screenshots anymore u can watch replays between me and RipTomy if you're so interested, just ask and i'll send them your way.
    Last edited by Johnny; 01-26-2014 at 06:31 AM.
    Click for my gunz highlights

Banned

Thanks
    Just take it as it is. I know you care about this otherwise you wouldn't have been so adamant on finding and posting all this material, but my opinion and thoughts on this I wish to keep to myself.

I just clean the threads of spam man, I'm not a private eye.
    I just hope not all staff members are as care-free when it comes to unlegits. We need someone to ban them lmao.

I already did all of that work, you just have to open your eyes and read it, no private eyes. ps, it took 5 mins to find all of that ahahaha

Johnny leave ples XDDD nobody believes youre legit anymore HHHH, DDOSJOHNNY

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information