Tungsten's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    The beginning of my GunZ journey started with one of my buddies who was into random obscure Asian games and was raving about this game company called MAIET making a game called GunZ: The Duel and made me try it on the release day, sometime during the summer of 2005 we played it for a few days and we both fell in love with it. We met Beyond Power a month or so into player and we immediately became buddies. A few days later we started seeing k-style, the only moves that existed back then were a standard slash shot (no reload, sometimes with no dash even) and the butterfly, BP, my friend and I spread k-style every chance we could. Any time some random pinoy would be like "teach!!!!!" we'd always go make a game and show them, but they'd always get it within 15-20 minutes.

Fast forward a year and we had taught hundreds if not thousands of people how to k-style right in the game. We had big games with like 10-15 people watching all 3 of us show them, it was great fun.

Not gonna bore with random stories anymore.

I was a very casual player (on and off allllll the time) up til like 2007-2010 then quit for 3 years and came back to a pserver (other than this one) that I had played before. Now I'm trying out this one.

TLR (I could've became famous but I played very casually so I didn't, now I'm crying about it, well not really, I've just never really told anyone the full story and decided to make some-what of a name for myself.

My friend and I were tunafish69 (me) and tuna69 (wayne)

Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Tungsten; 01-28-2014 at 05:25 AM.

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Instead of K-Style it could've been Tuna=Style '-'

Tungsten's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sonji View Post
    Instead of K-Style it could've been Tuna=Style '-'
    lol, nah, we just taught it xD

-----------------------------------------
    "Just a man by his questions,
    not by his answers."