it looks amazing.
    Sorta like ToS Battle system [Tales of Symphonia] [x]
    http://kissanime.com/Anime/Log-Horiz...e-001?id=53684

Here's Episode List
    http://kissanime.com/Anime/Log-Horizon

Have fun

-Wikipedia
    SUPPORT : #NOROOMTAG2014.

6:08PM <Johnny> you wanna join sunflower?

6:09PM <Johnny> or do you want admin in serene :$?

6:10PM <Steff> Yeah u need to pay supershotty to get him to join ur clan hes that g00d
    gg/

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    wow i was looking for these type of animes, thx men

Error 404 Not Found

Thanks
    That's not SAO 2, Is just another Game Anime like Accel World but SAO S2 Coming soon dont worry
    life is like a miracle, but also a tragical.
    there are two ways to live, live as if nothing is a miracle and as if everything is a miracle.

oi Blake

Thanks
    yeah its a good show but it focues on the game aspect alot more than sao did, sao 2 is coming this year anyway so u can look forward to that
    Decided to burn a lot of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    not sao v2

log horizon is its own show and is very interesting, would recommend for mmorpg gamers

GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    I heard log horizon isn't worth the hype that it's getting at all and that I shouldn't watch it until all the episodes come out ...

-iHypnos's Avatar Love is a lie

Thanks
    o.O ?

Jash's Avatar A S D F

Country
    Thanks
    its not?

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GodTommy View Post
    I heard log horizon isn't worth the hype that it's getting at all and that I shouldn't watch it until all the episodes come out ...

idk man, i always look forward to new episodes being released. every episode you learn a new thing about the world inside of the game, which i find fascinating because with sao, they didnt really go deep into explaining what aincrad was and how things worked inside of it. i kinda marathoned sao because it felt more of like a long romance movie with action. with log horizon i think its better if u watch as episodes are released so that you can dwell on the information given to you about this cool world and come up with theories n shit. thats just my opinion tho

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by GodTommy View Post
    It isn't. In fact I haven't even seen any hype on it. SAO set the bar and log horizon can't even try to reach it.

Log horizon's focus is too non-realistic, SAO's focus was more realistic. So far in log horizon I haven't seen people panic much and stress the frustrating fact that they are stuck in the game; instead they accept it. WHICH IS NON-REALISTIC.

Think about it logically. If people were STUCK in a game don't you think they would worry about not being able to see their friends and family ever again. Log horizon doesn't stress that. Instead they made the characters accept the fact that they were stuck WAY TOO EASILY.

That's why SAO is soo good. Because they stress EVERYTHING that would have needed to be stressed in that situation. The plot in SAO is a VERY VERY good plot.

But the best anime plot award would have to go to shinsekai yori and number 2 would be psycho-pass.

11. The following user said thank you to Farmer Bashy for this useful post:

KoreanAim (02-09-2014)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information