Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    The main question is, why do you play online games? What makes you willing to spend so much of your spare time playing games?
    Do you play games because you're bored and got nothing else to do? Or because you have ambitions with your gaming?
    By asking the questions above, I'm referring to all kinds of online games such as GunZ, Counter Strike, Battlefield and what so ever.

Scorpion's Avatar GET OVER HERE!!

Country
    Thanks
    You make it look like an advertisement, but well i play cause i'm just bored, i'm 18 now and still didn't get bored of games and the time that the games waste is actually better than sitting at home doing nothing or sitting at Facebook all over the day like girls no offense of course, and the new games right now takes us to a new world and sometimes it makes us have fun more than going to a trip to the whole world, but that doesn't mean to be addictive and play and waste every min of your life, so i play just to have fun.

Bulbasaur's Avatar Gang Gang

Country
    Thanks
    I play games mainly to socialize and meet new people. I have friends outside of the online world of course, and not to say that they get boring. But I have met some pretty interesting people over my years of gaming. I have also made very close friends and relationships with people. And, this may sound weird or funny to some, but I feel I can trust you guys more, or people on games for that matter, nobody judges me, and if they do, well at least they barely know me. For the people that do know me, they still don't judge me and they appreciate me. Also, I find the fact of standing next to people in a virtual pixel game when that person could be miles and miles away, pretty intriguing. I also mainly play to get my mind off of things, and to just relax and enjoy myself, playing out of boredom is always somewhat the situation as well. But I rarely get bored hanging out with you cool cats <3

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    I play to relax, I only spend maybe 5 hours a week actually playing games so it really isn't all that much of my time.

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    I play simply because I like to go ingame see some people and just chill. From before my ambition was to learn all of the gunz moves and ive completed that goal with exception 2 3-4 moves that im not into learning.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely &lt;/3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Boubble View Post
    The main question is, why do you play online games?
    To win, I'm a competative person.
    What makes you willing to spend so much of your spare time playing games?
    More competative players and remaining as good as possible.
    Do you play games because you're bored and got nothing else to do? Or because you have ambitions with your gaming?
    Both, besides doing work for school and some other personal stuff I got some time to game.

Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    1) cus its funny trolling and winning at the same time k.
    2) cus im bored all the time.
    3) fk games bro they ruin my life. yolo.
    Click for my gunz highlights

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    I mainly play games due to the great social network you build up.
    You get to have some awesome times with your internet friends.

I don't care about the scores, the skills and I don't have any ambitions with playing games.
    But I still like to fight for a win!

Yuzan's Avatar ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Thanks
    I feel better after I ego, like I'm better then everybody else. Like my life is complete just how it is- playing GunZ.

ggwp, thread can be closed now.
    If I visited your profile, I probably ignored you.

“You have to continually make choices throughout your life,whether it’s made consciously or unconsciously.
    By making a choice means that you must have also given up on something.
    If you don’t hold any regret in your choice, that means you must have made the right decision.”
    ~ Yoshida Yuzan

CrunchyRoll Guest Pass
    (Updated - 12/25/2012)

Thanks
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyUC_28HIvA
    this, and because i've met some really chill and cool people...it's just good hanging out with them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information