Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rogelio's Avatar Always Legit

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Try to run te redist in the fgunz files, if that does not help reverse that.
    Steph, I always run that redist but it wont work
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://imgur.com/a/3EVB8

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Try this:

Originally Posted by Linear
    How to get a DirectX dialog report:

1. Click on "START"
    2. (If you are using XP) Click "run"
    3. Type in "dxdiag" and click "OK"
    4. Click "Save all Information..." and save the text file to a location of your choice
    5. Open that text file and copy+paste its contents to pastebin.com, then include its link in your help thread OR upload it to mediafire

Country
    Thanks
    This is my DxDiag

http://pastebin.com/RCF5cZJJ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    I myself had experienced the same problem.

Gunz one day can be fine hours on end and then other days it'll be an hour on playing then I'm faced with 'Gunz is not responding' ...

I play on a laptop btw, now what I found that was causing this reoccurring problem was due to my laptops memory modules failing caused by overheating. Once the modules were replaced the problem stopped being as persistent, though time to time I find it still happens which I put down to temperature problems as it only rarely does after long hours playing.

I'm not saying this is the problem you are having but it could be a possibility, try monitoring your temperatures from start up to the point of when you receive the problem of crashing.

Clean your fans and vents.
    Try a cooling pad if you're using a laptop.
    Close back ground processes that are running that aren't necessary.

Google - Laptop cooling / Desktop cooling for more tips.
    Originally Posted by Jericho Parada View Post
    Back to my above post, my laptop is also an HP model, they're poorly designed in terms of durability and tend to overheat rather quickly.

Have you tried running the HP diagnostic tool to see if any hardware fails are happening? This is how I discovered my memory modules were having issues.

Has this problem been happening for awhile or did it use to be fine till recently?

Does it only happen with FGunz? Any other games close them selves?
    Last edited by Notorious; 02-20-2014 at 12:05 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Back to my above post, my laptop is also an HP model, they're poorly designed in terms of durability and tend to overheat rather quickly.

Have you tried running the HP diagnostic tool to see if any hardware fails are happening? This is how I discovered my memory modules were having issues.

Has this problem been happening for awhile or did it use to be fine till recently?

Does it only happen with FGunz? Any other games close them selves?
    My crashing problem and the appearing of not working is happening to my gunz and league of legends

When will this ****ing problem stop, This problem appears when I get crash or exiting the game

Last edited by Rogelio; 02-20-2014 at 12:12 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks
    My crashing problem and the appearing of not working is happening to my gunz and league of legends
    Ah with this problem also happening with LoL, then the problem isn't within FGunz its self but more likely a hardware failure somewhere or a clash of processes causing your games to stop responding.
    Have you tried running the HP diagnostic tool upon start up? I'm aware recent machines have this in built function, upon start up spam the F2 key and it should launch the diagnostic tool and from there perform a full extensive scan. (Not 100% if it's the F2 key nor can I check as I'm on my phone)

Country
    Thanks
    The not responding appears always in Gunz, In league of legends its fine no not responding appears but I got this problem in League of legends about 1x only

But the crashing problem, Always happening in Gunz and League of legends
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks
    The not responding appears always in Gunz, In league of legends its fine no not responding appears but I got this problem in League of legends about 1x only

But the crashing problem, Always happening in Gunz and League of legends
    I'm scratching my head at this comment, it contradicts its self.

Anyhow it can't hurt to try what I said by checking for hardware failures. Restart your laptop and immediately spam the F2 key and it'll open up the HP diagnostics allow for it do an full extensive scan(this may take some time but be patient) then report back with what it passed or failed on.

Country
    Thanks
    I'm scratching my head at this comment, it contradicts its self.

Anyhow it can't hurt to try what I said by checking for hardware failures. Restart your laptop and immediately spam the F2 key and it'll open up the HP diagnostics allow for it do an full extensive scan(this may take some time but be patient) then report back with what it passed or failed on.
    LOL I spam like 50x the F2 key and no appears
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks
    LOL I spam like 50x the F2 key and no appears
    Then your machine wasn't built with the In built diagnostic tool, as I said I know newer HP machines have this function, I wasn't 100% if yours would.

Anyhow do you ever experience any BSoD (Blue screen of death) problems at all?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information