Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    Sorry, didnt know where to put this.

For future reference, it'd be better if only the REPORTER whose evidence got the player(s) banned can request for the losses to be removed. Also, a week should be given before any losses are removed (unban appeals).

It's unfair that clans like Encuentro are asking for a free score change when they didn't even know the Secrets clan was using hacks.

Also, how could my mate be banned for shotbot with evidence provided from the DAY of the shotbot patch..?
    Click for my gunz highlights

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Sorry, didnt know where to put this.

For future reference, it'd be better if only the REPORTER whose evidence got the player(s) banned can request for the losses to be removed. Also, a week should be given before any losses are removed (unban appeals).

It's unfair that clans like Encuentro are asking for a free score change when they didn't even know the Secrets clan was using hacks.

Also, how could my mate be banned for shotbot with evidence provided from the DAY of the shotbot patch..?

Who told you there was a shotbot patch?

Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Who told you there was a shotbot patch?
    I asked around for what the patch was for o.o. I heard everyone say it was for the shotbot that was making everyone auto slash. Bleh..
    Click for my gunz highlights

μ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    This will be discussed internally between the staff.

Thanks for shining a light on this topic though.

Thread Information