View Poll Results: Neon Genesis Evangelion and/or Code Geas: Lelouch of the Rebellion?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion

3 27.27%
  • Code Geass

7 63.64%
  • Both

1 9.09%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Which would you prefer?

Neon Genesis Evangelion or Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion? I have currently started watching these too animes, I will finish Code Geass before I finish Neon Genesis, so far I am on season 2 of Code Geass and I love it. Lelouch Lamperouge has been moved up my list of favorite characters and same with the plot. It's just like chess, so much fun.

Now when it comes to Neon Genesis, I have only gotten to episode 6, It seems boring sorta I am quick to judge this one but I feel impatient. I like how Shinji Ikari builds up the courage when it came to fighting the Angels and going berserk most of the time but I'm 6 episodes into the anime and it just seems mehh to me.. I've heard from a lot that it's really good but would someone tell me where it starts to get good? But what are your likes and dislikes of these 2 animes?

Do you prefer 1 over the other or do like both? Right now I am prefer Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion more then Neon Genesis. But like I said I am only 6 episodes into the anime so maybe it might get good later on I don't know. When I start an anime I tend to watch it all the way through, unless it is super boring almost all the way through. I will most likely watch the movies of Neon Genesis also. I know I have seen one of them already I forget which one though.

But I am pretty sure it goes in this order. Hopefully I am right or someone correct me please.
    I read that the movies are rebuilds of the anime series, so should I just continue watching the anime or just watch the movies?

Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death & Rebirth
    Evangelion 1.0: You Are (Not) Alone
    Evangelion 2.0: You Can (Not) Advance
    Evangelion 3.0: You Can (Not) Redo

Osuu's Avatar The ultimate Potato.

Thanks
    I actually prefer the rebuilds over the original NGE because despite the fact that it doesn't always follow the original story, some scenes were so badass, you could but to love it (2.22 was beast). Though 3.33 was a disappointment, I have high hopes for 4.44

Creds to Lemonish^

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Osuu View Post
    I actually prefer the rebuilds over the original NGE because despite the fact that it doesn't always follow the original story, some scenes were so badass, you could but to love it (2.22 was beast). Though 3.33 was a disappointment, I have high hopes for 4.44
    Yeah, 3.0 was the movie I watched, I didn't like it much. It was boring.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ziki View Post
    Yeah, 3.0 was the movie I watched, I didn't like it much. It was boring.
    Why did u skip the other 2 .-. 2.22 was beast

Creds to Lemonish^

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    At the time I didn't know there was the others, I just saw that it was a movie. It was a while again

I finished Code Geass this morning. The ending made me feel sad but hey, it was great throughout the whole movie.

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks

7. The following user said thank you to Kira for this useful post:

Finx (02-25-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Osuuuuuu, do you think I should watch the movies or the actual anime series?

ZAIN's Avatar ʎlǝuol os ɯ,I

Country
    Thanks
    movies were a lot better imho, watch those. if you end up really liking those, watch the series

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zain View Post
    movies were a lot better imho, watch those. if you end up really liking those, watch the series
    Yuzan said watch the series then the movies. I'll do what Yuzan said instead because I prefer the original over the new, not that I dislike altered stuff, but in this case I prefer the original.

Thanks
    Watch the movies, the original series creates too many unanswered questions :p and depressing as fk ,_,

Creds to Lemonish^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information