Banned

Thanks
    My powerful friend Batman is looking for a replacement since hes out of commission for a while, whos up for it?

Roles - Training will be provided:
    - Kill ppl that speak only foreign languages to encourage global use of english
    - Kill ppl that think the world revolves around em...to piss off the idiots they surround themselves with (afterall they wouldnt think they're the center of attention if it werent for ppl like Nova ò_ó).
    - Kill the newgens out of staff members - yes that does include the 100k/100k HP/AP ones who think they're untouchable (its a matter of time and patience).
    - Kill ppl with a streak - showboats only.
    - Piss people off by making the stronger team even stronger (joining it) - you'll know when to decide between this and the one above it.
    - Employ unique tactics that'll make people go "its the freakin bat!" everytime they see u in a team game (AnD or otherwise).
    - Stop killing ppl ur supposed to kill when they get the message
    - Ironically be nice to em when they're having a bad day
    - You will have to switch to male for this as males are 80% more likely to be targeted than "just another female character"..it also sets expectations which you will prove wrong.

Qualifications:
    - Patience
    - Determination; can-do attitude.
    - Having decent headphones and knowing how to react to different sounds = asset.
    - Pro at glad = asset; and by pro at glad i don mean "o i know TBF im obvly pro at glad", im talkin about timing, footwork, and dealing with different glad-related situations using ur head.
    - Experience with a variety of weapons and items = asset.
    - Experience using a male char = asset.
    - Does not use "I'm having a bad day" as an excuse to skip training, ignore PMs, and/or neglect duties.

#of positions - havent decided...maybe up to 5 if the first works out.

Interested candidates can either reply here or avoid the 80% hot air every thread on this forum gets and just leave me a visitor message.

It's not a position or a rank btw, unlike being staff...this is a community responsibility, u'll be at risk of every kind of attack.
    Last edited by Frank; 02-24-2014 at 09:28 AM.

Donator

Thanks
    bwhahaha nice nice

Banned

Thanks
    But.......... I'm Batman

Thread Information