Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    It was mentioned in chat that it was easy. The event isn't necessarily meant to be hard, but rather yet something for everyone to participate in.

It is only easy if you know the answer already. As mentioned in chat Jericho didn't know who he was, meaning it was 'hard' for him.

OT;

I'll award both Slugheady and Miko Pls a point each this once only, seeing as Slugheady didn't know his IGN.

Please remember to follow the format correctly from here on out. (This goes for everyone, no more exceptions will be made).

Caricature 2 -

a

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    It was mentioned in chat that it was easy. The event isn't necessarily meant to be hard, but rather yet something for everyone to participate in.

It is only easy if you know the answer already. As mentioned in chat Jericho didn't know who he was, meaning it was 'hard' for him.

OT;

I'll award both Slugheady and Miko Pls a point each this once only, seeing as Slugheady didn't know his IGN.

Please remember to follow the format correctly from here on out. (This goes for everyone, no more exceptions will be made).

Caricature 2 -
    http://i61.tinypic.com/33y262b.png
    In-game name : ^2Lspasus
    Answer - Notorious

Thread Information