Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    I see this being spammed a lot lately. Especially from steff.

It gives no advantage to either side.. so why should an occational 50 ping spike be reportable?
    Put into consideration that some people live in apartment complexes with shared internet, or have big families that are constantly streaming Netflix/playing other games, etc. If you guys are really going to report for forcelag, a 200+ increase in ping and 5 instances of such (this should be reasonable for a total of 7 rounds. right?).

**** off with the reports. The internet isn't perfect and some people aren't as privaledged.
    Click for my gunz highlights

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    O.o when did you start caring bout people? Johnny. HHHH

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    yeah bruh, i always get complaints that im spiking, which i do (family uses the wifi too), but its the same shit for me too. hell its even worse on my side cause all i see is everyone teleporting while others see me play normal.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by -AznNinja View Post
    yeah bruh, i always get complaints that im spiking, which i do (family uses the wifi too), but its the same shit for me too. hell its even worse on my side cause all i see is everyone teleporting while others see me play normal.
    I don't know man maybe you should talk to the forcelagging expert Steff.

Banned

Thanks
    steff da experto force leger

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    If you know you spike, and you don't fix it it's considered forcespike.
    Idc if it is only giving me a disadvantage or both of us, it's forcelag.

a

Country
    Thanks
    At least he doesn't report BRs spamming lobby.

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Dat ur job lspasus hhhhh

9. The following user said thank you to Amzz for this useful post:

Lspasus (02-28-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    If you know you spike, and you don't fix it it's considered forcespike.
    Idc if it is only giving me a disadvantage or both of us, it's forcelag.
    What ROFL. You act like we can tell when people in our apartment housing starts watching netflix or start torrenting. It's not even that bad most of the time, you kids sit there camping taking screenshots of the ping when it's not even during the gameplay. I've always been open to drawing a clan war if it gets really bad but you guys never ask all we hear is "ROFL BANNING YOU REPORTING" "NICE FORCESPIKE LOL" "EZ NERDS". I'm not going to tell my family to stop enjoying netflix because its harming me on gunz but I will draw the game if need be. I've had this problem on DG before too and they understand that internet isn't always stable. As long as I was open to drawing it when it got bad it was alright, even on this server there have been multiple times where I've told my team i'm going to stop cwing until it works itself out. It doesn't help that phatcat comes into the cc spamming me "CW DODGE EZ" when he was the one crying about my spike

anyways, cry all you want.

"It is what it is my *****" - Martin Luther King Jr

Thanks
    Originally Posted by TommyKaira View Post
    What ROFL. You act like we can tell when people in our apartment housing starts watching netflix or start torrenting. It's not even that bad most of the time, you kids sit there camping taking screenshots of the ping when it's not even during the gameplay. I've always been open to drawing a clan war if it gets really bad but you guys never ask all we hear is "ROFL BANNING YOU REPORTING" "NICE FORCESPIKE LOL" "EZ NERDS". I'm not going to tell my family to stop enjoying netflix because its harming me on gunz but I will draw the game if need be. I've had this problem on DG before too and they understand that internet isn't always stable. As long as I was open to drawing it when it got bad it was alright, even on this server there have been multiple times where I've told my team i'm going to stop cwing until it works itself out. It doesn't help that phatcat comes into the cc spamming me "CW DODGE EZ" when he was the one crying about my spike

anyways, cry all you want.

"It is what it is my *****" - Martin Luther King Jr
    i died. LOL.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information