Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bulbasaur's Avatar Gang Gang

Country
    Thanks
    TIME : 10am EST (GMT -5)

PIKA PARTY -

Welcome everyone to our Pika party! <3 Me and Prone are hosting this to celebrate our birthdays! ( Bulbasaur March 11th ) ( Prone March 7th ) We will be having events as well as raffles which will be done to decide who will be entered into the final event! For the first 5 winners (of each group) you will win 20c + exclusive entrance into the event! As for the final 11 (again, from each group) will win just to enter the event. ( Raffle draws will be publicly streamed on twitch.tv/lyrrex for proof of winners ) To ensure everyone is having a pleasurable time, please follow rules and regulations that me and Prone announce.

Before we begin, we will be splitting groups up into 2 separate groups, one leader will be me directing events, other leader will be Prone directing events. If the number of people is too much, we will be making 2 separate rooms. This will all be held in a private channel labeled Pika Party.

ACTIVITY LIST-

Wall 2 Wall : I will be the leader of this event. This will be hosted down in the racing section, same rules apply as normal W2W. Players will begin behind the wall at the opposite end of the racing course, and they must get over the wall and reach behind the other wall which will be the destination. 5 rounds, 50 coins each round.

Simon says : I will be the leader of this event. The location of this event will be decided upon the occasion, same rules apply as normal Simon says event. 5 rounds, 50 coins per round.

Attributes touchdown : Prone will be the leader of this event. Pay close attention to the chat as a certain characteristic will be called out (Ex: Color of clothing, donors/no donors, female/male) and you have to run across the football field without getting hit by my sword. 5 rounds, 50 coins per round.
    Rules:
    -No going out of bounds (Behind the transparent numbers)
    -No force lagging/spiking
    -No climbing on field goal post then dashing to the other side
    -No crossing if your characteristic isn't called (will be checking)

Red light Green Light : Prone will be the leader of this event. It's pretty simple. All players line up against the wall, preferably the racing area of Cybersports. I will say "RED LIGHT" which means stop. "GREEN LIGHT" means go. "YELLOW LIGHT" means walk (no dashing, tumbling, etc..) just like a stoplight. I may say RED LIGHT in a green color but that still means stop and so on. 5 rounds, 50 coins per round.

FINAL EVENT BIG PRIZE - You are required to have an entrance into this event.

DODGEBALL : EVERYONE'S FAVORITE <33 Me and Prone will be together on this one.

This will be hosted in the racing section of the map. Everyone must know how to play this event, if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask We have no problem explaining anything. 5 rounds, 100 coins per round.

I ALSO MYSELF ( Bulbasaur ) HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE WONDERFUL COMMUNITY OF FREESTYLE GUNZ, ONCE THE PARTY IS OVER! We also have a very special treat for all of you who are so anxious to see the ONE, AND ONLY ZENFOX!!!! Talk in-game. He has agreed to do so at this event c:. Prepare yourselves for the time of your lives <3

Changes may vary and or occur.
    Last edited by Bulbasaur; 03-01-2014 at 05:20 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to Bulbasaur for this useful post:

Prone (03-01-2014)

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Can't wait c;

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    Inbox me or whisper me in-game (^6Prone^E) if you have any questions
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

Country
    Thanks
    ^ Same applies with me .

Rogelio's Avatar Always Legit

Country
    Thanks
    Pika-Pika <3

I hope I can join and celebrate Pika party and I hope its afternoon here 5pm-7pm here bcuz I have classes in morning
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://imgur.com/a/3EVB8

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jericho Parada View Post
    Pika-Pika <3

I hope I can join and celebrate Pika party and I hope its afternoon here 5pm-7pm here bcuz I have classes in morning
    It will be at night for you, since we have 12 hour difference.

autism's Avatar TBG.

Country
    Thanks
    Very generous of you

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Nice.

Espera's Avatar Jason

Thanks
    I see, I'll try to participate

Wuzzup's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    ^_^ Bulbasaur and Prone, i would love to participate in this event!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information