yakaki24's Avatar Have a nice day :)

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player:
    SONJI event team
    Reason:
    Taking my win and give it to someone else because i was ''spiking''

Ok so the whole round i wasnt spiking and after i won the round i told my brother he can start his download (we got 3 computers he started download in other computer) then i started lagging and sonji said lillb win and not me i started lag after round ended not in the middle of it or in the start of it so i deserve that event point i was supposed to get ! when i started lagging i leaved the room so no one complain. i tried to talk to him in game but he didnt respond me or anything. thats just unfair.

Proof/Evidence:

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    According to Shino and ZoneStyle which are Game Moderators, they said that you were lagging so it is your fault for letting your brother download during an event.
    However, could you provide us with a replay?

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

yakaki24's Avatar Have a nice day :)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    According to Shino and ZoneStyle which are Game Moderators, they said that you were lagging so it is your fault for letting your brother download during an event.
    However, could you provide us with a replay?

i dont have reply but i lagged after i won the point.................... i wish i had record but since it was zonestyle and shino event how came they didnt recorded it?

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    No they didn't unfortunately.
    I spoke with Shino and ZoneStyle personally in-game and they said that they saw you lagging/spiking.
    I guess it's not Sonji's fault and since you cannot provide us with a replay, case closed.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Thread Information