oi Blake

Thanks
    So I just finished the first season of Clannad, and god damn it was good.
    I am planning on starting after story soon but I also have a pretty big test coming up........ I dont wanna be a wreck while writing it so I think I'll wait

I dont really know why I made this thread, I just need to kinda type out how i felt about Clannad.

So the first arc was pretty ok, I liked fuuko as a character and she was kinda funny and the major twist of the arc threw me for a loop.
    I really enjoyed the wedding scene and was wondering how they'd wrap up fuuko's story, turns out she just ends up as is and we dont get much progression to her story after episode 9, hell the main characters dont even remember her.

Kotomi's arc was a bit better imo, by this point I started really liking all of the characters present in the show, especially Nagisa. Not much else to say, was a good arc and I enjoyed it.

Oh Kyou, why do i love her character so damn much.... After Nagisa, she was probably my favorite girl throughout the series, and I couldn't even tell you why, to be honest.

The last few episodes were phenomenal, The speech made by her father was really nice and it was cool to see that all of them had kind of placed all their aspirations on to her success. Ofcourse, I also love that they ended up together but I feel that it was poorly done, or rather, it felt rushed.

Cant wait to start after story now, :^0
    Decided to burn a lot of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MadameDeath View Post
    So I just finished the first season of Clannad, and god damn it was good.
    I am planning on starting after story soon but I also have a pretty big test coming up........ I dont wanna be a wreck while writing it so I think I'll wait

I dont really know why I made this thread, I just need to kinda type out how i felt about Clannad.

So the first arc was pretty ok, I liked fuuko as a character and she was kinda funny and the major twist of the arc threw me for a loop.
    I really enjoyed the wedding scene and was wondering how they'd wrap up fuuko's story, turns out she just ends up as is and we dont get much progression to her story after episode 9, hell the main characters dont even remember her.

Kotomi's arc was a bit better imo, by this point I started really liking all of the characters present in the show, especially Nagisa. Not much else to say, was a good arc and I enjoyed it.

Oh Kyou, why do i love her character so damn much.... After Nagisa, she was probably my favorite girl throughout the series, and I couldn't even tell you why, to be honest.

The last few episodes were phenomenal, The speech made by her father was really nice and it was cool to see that all of them had kind of placed all their aspirations on to her success. Ofcourse, I also love that they ended up together but I feel that it was poorly done, or rather, it felt rushed.

Cant wait to start after story now, :^0
    If you like Clannad , you're going to love Clannad AS even more as it goes in-depth on Nagisa and there relation-ship unlike the first season where she almost had no time for herself, in AS they will go more in-depth and you will start to feel like shit around episode 17 if I recall

3. The following user said thank you to GodTommy for this useful post:

Finx (03-04-2014)

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    Clannad AS made me cry more than 'The NoteBook'.
    You will absolutely adore AS. The creativity and distinctiveness in the story-line, all the symbolism and and metaphors...
    Beautiful is an understatement of this anime, it taught many a lot.
    Tomorrow comes today

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    That anime, made me cry lol. I hate it but I love it. Such a great anime.

Jash's Avatar A S D F

Country
    Thanks
    link please

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Kleenex is a required item when watching ~AS

8. The following user said thank you to TommyKaira for this useful post:

GodTommy (03-05-2014)

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Well I just finished the part with my gf where fuko dies,
    It was tear jerking for me, but my gf already cried like she did on AnoHana,

Nick-s- Told be I am going to cry like a little baby when I finish it all, we'll see

Lycosa's Avatar The Gatekeeper

Thanks
    It's really sad, I think if you'll watch it now your mind will be thinking about it and it will distract you from your exams.
    I think you should watch it afterwards, It's awesome.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Spoiler tags for god sake.

oi Blake

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Spoiler!

Spoiler because Mike is a fiend. -Wucas
    nope nope nope
    not clicking it, ****head
    Decided to burn a lot of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

Thread Information