Donator

Thanks
    Hello again,

Please be helpful for my issue that i've been experiencing for 5 days. I've already asked whether is it my computer or server. Some people said its you. Some people said you have to lead a bit. Today im pretty sure that its because of the server.At first, i thought my computer is lagging itself and has a little bit delay on gunz but i did a comparison today. I've played with my turkish friends (who have 25 or less ping) and after foreign ones. Yeah i figured out that after 50 ping. You have to lead a little bit. But it was not like that before this update. My friend's also complaining about this issue but they won't be included in this discussion. Why i posted this thread is that my friends are going to quit the gunz. This anti-lead thing made me mad so many times and i thought that too. What you guys can do for it ? Do you guys care your foreign players or not ? (I am Turkish by the way ) I will be grateful if you care about my problem and keep my friend in the server.

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Originally Posted by LastCheetah View Post
    Hello again,

Please be helpful for my issue that i've been experiencing for 5 days. I've already asked whether is it my computer or server. Some people said its you. Some people said you have to lead a bit. Today im pretty sure that its because of the server.At first, i thought my computer is lagging itself and has a little bit delay on gunz but i did a comparison today. I've played with my turkish friends (who have 25 or less ping) and after foreign ones. Yeah i figured out that after 50 ping. You have to lead a little bit. But it was not like that before this update. My friend's also complaining about this issue but they won't be included in this discussion. Why i posted this thread is that my friends are going to quit the gunz. This anti-lead thing made me mad so many times and i thought that too. What you guys can do for it ? Do you guys care your foreign players or not ? (I am Turkish by the way ) I will be grateful if you care about my problem and keep my friend in the server.
    Send me the replay of the match when you think anti-lead was not working properly.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Thread Information