Thanks
    Has anyone took the time to try and think of different ways to populate this server on more of a competitive level? Such as hosting more tourneys, Clan war events, or whatever ideas there is to think of to increase the amount of players that clan war?

I personally would love more tourneys with a more interactive community.
    Surely if other servers can do this, then FG can.

Comments?

Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    I always said to make monthly tourneys at the end of the month for the top 16 clans only. this will increase CWS and make tourneys more organized. not to mention bring new players to the server '-'. but they insist that tourneys be open to everyone wanting to participate, that's why every tourney fails

@steffs post: useless and not helpful. obviously he wanted people to discuss this and not just make a suggestion.
    Click for my gunz highlights

4. The following user said thank you to Johnny for this useful post:

Steff (03-06-2014)

Thanks
    lump boy.. stfu

6. The following user said thank you to Instigate for this useful post:

Crest (03-06-2014)

Verqi's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    For about 1 year ive been telling to host tournies but sadly every single 1 has failed. I offered myself to host one, they didnt reject it but hasnt made anything to make it go forward. Im about to Quit on this though i would not want to...

Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
    For about 1 year ive been telling to host tournies but sadly every single 1 has failed. I offered myself to host one, they didnt reject it but hasnt made anything to make it go forward. Im about to Quit on this though i would not want to...
    zz dont quit on me Toni I need ur love.
    Click for my gunz highlights

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Its not gonna work. You wanna know why? Because once the tourny started people dodged for various reasons (because lack of collectivenes). Couldnt get on because of the time zone differences.
    And people that think they can host a tourny when they cant, and it gets flip-flopped everywhere and they dont know what the hell their doing.

Thanks
    Wasn't trying to get an answer, was trying to discuss.

Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I always said to make monthly tourneys at the end of the month for the top 16 clans only. this will increase CWS and make tourneys more organized. not to mention bring new players to the server '-'. but they insist that tourneys be open to everyone wanting to participate, that's why every tourney fails

@steffs post: useless and not helpful. obviously he wanted people to discuss this and not just make a suggestion.
    Sounds like a hell of a plan to me, and it seemed to work for ijji. For years. Lol.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Maybe they could keep clan wars active by not banning people with shared internet from clan warring in general

but hey, maybe that's just me and guiltycrown!

Thread Information