Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks

It's been a while since I released any information on Roll The Dice.
    If you're a VIP member, I've had this post open in General VIP Talk for a while and white I got some suggestions, I felt they weren't enough so now im coming public with RTD.

What is RTD?

In brief:
    Every time you spawn, You will "roll a dice" aka get a random number and based on that number you get a random effect.
    The ratio is 65:35 good to bad (ideally) and it's going to start off simple but can be expanded as time goes on.

How would it work?

Currently, I have it incorporated as a Roomtag. Players can apply it to ANY game mode for maximum use of the tag.
    I made it relatively low stress so it should not cause any strain on the server which is good for players and our server.

What do you need from me?

I want suggestions for rolls. Currently Roll The Dice is in its early stages and has 10 rolls and will be rapidly expanded every update (hopefully).
    Post your suggestions here and I will comment on them if they are acceptable or just too far out for it's current stages.

What are the first 10 rolls?

1.Zoomed Out
    2. 20 HP / 0 AP
    3. ESP
    4. 300 HP/AP
    5. Shield Mode
    6. Ninja Jump
    7. Increased Speed 25%
    8. Decreased Speed 25%
    9. Bunny Mode
    10. Double Jump Height

Do you have any previews?

Yes I do, here you go:

2. The following 4 users say thank you to 1mike1 for this useful post:

#1Chef (03-15-2014), Adopt (03-07-2014), Cobra (03-07-2014), KoreanAim (03-07-2014)

Thread Information