Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    DesiBoii's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks

I guess the time has finally come that I step down from my position and let another individual have the chance of becoming a Game Moderator. I, personally, don't think it would be right for me to continue moderating at such a low frequency in regards to handling reports. School just takes up all my personal time in the weekdays and I'm left with nothing to offer except regular activity of going in-game and watching out for spammers, swappers, etc. I shouldn't be whining about school taking up my time because it will one day shape me into a person whom I want to become and the career I worked so hard for. I have met many, and left many behind. I'm grateful to those who have come such a long journey with me from the start of 2009 when I first came to this server. I had no idea what a forums was until a person told me in-game, which was pretty hilarious but I was really young at that time and was learning as time passed and still am to the very day. I don't think games should be hurling any obstacles in my life or yours since they were established for entertainment (they are an addiction though). My family is my top priority when it comes to such things, then is school and then comes games.

Ideally, as a GM; I admit I haven't done the best, but I also haven't caused or done any harm to anyone no matter how bad things had gotten. I had tried and did the best to my full potential to help any player overcome their issues so they could experience entertainment by interacting with other players to build friendships with one another as I had done myself and any of you. Without players, there's no such sacred thing called a community, without a community there's nothing that lays between a system that is created without the feedback or help of players. We have all been players sometime in our life and have come to a place where we wouldn't ever think of being associated to the staff. Regardless; we have all helped the community out in some way, whether it be positive or negative. I'm proud that I got the chance to witness or hold a position in Freestylers World because it was something I was willing to portray and do out of my personal time. My dream had came true due to the support of those who believed in me being capable of taking up the responsibility. To those who hate me, happy days for you now, and to those who actually liked me being around, I'm sorry. I respect everyone here whether it be my hater or such but I believe we can all be friends even if we're in hardships. Sometimes, life may give you lemons, but you can always make lemonade with that. It's always best to let go of things and start afresh. Anyhow, I thank McSic, Dave, Kunal, Rocka, and Micah who were the GM's and Admins at that point and still are in that list for trusting me with this huge privilege. The trial period was just mesmerising! 10 tgm's at once was just mind blowing and it was a really long (4 weeks). Can't forget it was a fun experience indeed. Some were left standing while others had left without a trace. Fighting for events and reports was something I didn't truly support in since the job of a GM did require you to do those deeds as a trial. However, I went along and joined in to help at all times. Fights weren't something that I was good at as a leader or a companion. I had no intentions to start any to get others to flip out just to cause commotion; we were a team now to get things done.

Alright. You can call me a hyprocite or w/e on this but one thing for sure that I'm a bit dissappointed at is the lack of respect this community has for one another. Things are constantly getting out of hand one after the other especially for a community that used to be friendly before. I, myself have gotten into fights with some of the players due to some issues regarding reports not being dealt with on a daily basis. Let me tell you this, being a moderator on a server doesn't mean you dedicate your whole life into this game. It gets you no where. This doesn't give you any benefit in any way nor profit except if you're willing to abuse which I don't recommend you to do. We staff have our lives to take care of also and look after (family-wise.) This is not a job that you get paid for. In fact, it's a job where you decide to whether or not use your personal time into the game itself as said previously. Be it present or past, we try our best to do what we can possibly do to ensure you guys are having a fun experience but it takes time. You need patience further most. No decision can be made in haste, especially when you're dealing with unlegits. Ironically, I was not the best spotter in detecting some third party programs but I never hesitated to try and learn from my mistakes. You need to make risks sometimes that lead to mistakes and comprehend them to be successful. Getting the job done mattered to me the most than not trying at all.

A wise man who I really want to thank for all this is EpicKLF. Only because of him was I chosen as a GM according to beliefs since I was not known at that point. I made a reputation in this community when I was first chosen as a staff member for F-Craft on the first day I joined the server. After that I slowly became the Tech Admin/Owner as I was promoted at a later stage. His insight got me to acknowledge that I can do much better and achieve many greater heights one after the other as in who I am today with the position. I believe if I didn't get that opportunity in the past to showcase that I'm worthy of being part of the F-Craft staff, I wouldn't be here right now with the GM status. Me and him accomplished much success with huge updates such as Spleef, creating shops for players to buy items with the amount of money they had, hunger games and what not. I really can't remember what else I had done except acknowledge that F-Craft only had a decent average of 3-5 players per day and since all these updates were rolling in, the player count boosted up to more than 15 players. Thanks to the players which were: Foe, Tomboii, Gianpaolo, Andy, AderZ, Xazen, Xondez, Ric, Rocka, Omar, Kunal, Joel, Jawarisin, StephanM, Steph, Adam, SinBad, CaptainBen, Crash, Luneth, Weeeeiipk, Resort, Spy, Sentinel, and many others who I can't seem to recall.

Thanks to these players that I had been recognized at that point. Couldn't have done it without you guys. I guess I can say "Started from the bottom, now I'm here".

Below this is where I'd like to thank those who have shaped me up in who I am today with their teachings regarding any single thing. I will try to say something about everyone, but let's not forget that there's a "Respected Players List" also associated to whom it may concern; according to my journey be it present, past, negative, or positive. I treat everyone here with respect. If you want to earn my respect for you, show it. Getting and giving is always the key to friendships.

McSic:
    Spoiler!

Dave:
    Spoiler!

Xanxus:
    Spoiler!

Rocka:
    Spoiler!

Brisk:
    Spoiler!

Cobra:
    Spoiler!

Ommadawn:
    Spoiler!

George:
    Spoiler!

Shino:
    Spoiler!

ZoneStyle:
    Spoiler!

Micah:
    Spoiler!

Adorable:
    Spoiler!

Zeal:
    Spoiler!

Steff:
    Spoiler!

Abasena:
    Spoiler!

StephanM:
    Spoiler!

Wucas:
    Spoiler!

Google:
    Spoiler!

Jakanadin:
    Spoiler!

Nagi:
    Spoiler!

Mike:
    Spoiler!

EpicKLF:
    Spoiler!

Joobie:
    Spoiler!

Cute Nymph:
    Spoiler!

KirakuSenpai:
    Spoiler!

Divine:
    Spoiler!

Mime:
    Spoiler!

Jin:
    Spoiler!

Jaskaran (Mutate aka Genesis):
    Spoiler!

Bhav (Profound):
    Spoiler!

Sameer (Perform aka Geass):
    Spoiler!

BlueTank:
    Spoiler!

[F]oe (Lategame):
    Spoiler!

KiraiNimaka:
    Spoiler!

Ganjuana (Justin):
    Spoiler!

J:
    Spoiler!

Jorge94:
    Spoiler!

Taint
    Spoiler!

Johnny:
    Spoiler!

CaptainBen:
    Spoiler!

Miko pls:
    Spoiler!

Respected Players;

-AznNinja, Arances, Adam, AderZ, Adorable, Alis, Alym, Amzz, Andy, Anima, Arances, AsianThunder, Bashy, Bakpao, Ben, Brisk, Bulbasaur, Charcoal, Cute Nymph, Claudia, Cobra, Codedom, Dave, Divine, EpicKLF, Flavour, Foe, Forsaken, George, GetOwn3d, Gianpaolo, Google, Grascen, Hellish, HellSniper, iperp, Isumi, izzat, Jakanadin, JohnB, Johnny, Joobie, Jorge94, Keite, KingSR, KiraiNimaka, Kira, Kyousuke, KoreanAim, Lemon, Linear88, Luneth, Lycosa, Makarov, Micah, Mike, Minnie, Miko Pls, Mime, McSic, Moh, MrGhermeZ, MurdaTurk, Nick-s, Nigel, Omar, Ommadawn, Paradise Haven, Praa, Profound, Rash, Redbeek, Reaper646, Resort, Rocka, Shui, StephanM, SuperDry, Shino, Shunpo, SifaYoung, slugheady, Sonji, Steff, SuperKekku, Stomped, Taint, ThanksDD, Tomboii, Teresa, UkRainer, Vickachu, Weeeeiipk, Weredeer, Wucas, Xanxus, yuul, Zeal, ZoneStyle

If I have forgotten you, I'm sorry. However, there's many memories that I'll treasure with myself and cherish from my younger years till my last breath. I honestly think I should be putting my time to fair usage to put effort into my upcoming assignments, tests, etc. My activity was starting to be a burden and a distraction since I was not meeting up to the expectations that I was chosen for. It's always best to let another individual experience a position who wants to do something in return for the community like me. And you know what? My wish was fulfilled and I did what I could possibly do within my presence to get things going in a orderly fashion and an appropriate manner. I'll be getting on from time to time to check out on what's happening. It's about time that my 9 months of moderating comes to an end today, sadly. Thanks once again McSic and Dave!

Regards,

DesiBoii / Mysterion / Jaipal
    EX-GM (GM since' 6/08/13 - 3/08/14)

2. The following 63 users say thank you to DesiBoii for this useful post:

#1Chef (03-09-2014), -AznNinja (03-08-2014), -iHypnos (03-09-2014), Adam (03-16-2014), Adorable (03-08-2014), AlienZ (03-09-2014), Aynia (03-10-2014), Baked (03-10-2014), braazts (03-08-2014), Claudia (03-09-2014), cloud2828 (03-09-2014), Cobra (03-08-2014), Cookiezii™ (03-09-2014), Countt (03-09-2014), DD0S (03-09-2014), Divine (03-27-2014), Ezzie (03-09-2014), Freax (03-09-2014), Godlike (03-09-2014), Instinct (03-09-2014), JohnB (03-09-2014), Joobie (03-08-2014), Juriën (03-10-2014), DeathHestia (03-09-2014), Kira (03-08-2014), KoreanAim (03-10-2014), Legancy (03-10-2014), Lilith (03-09-2014), Lorrainé (03-09-2014), Lspasus (03-08-2014), Lycosa (03-10-2014), Makarov (03-12-2014), manakilla (03-09-2014), Massakre (03-11-2014), Mike (03-10-2014), Mutate (03-09-2014), Notorious (03-09-2014), Ommadawn (03-08-2014), Opeth (03-10-2014), Precision (03-09-2014), Prone (03-09-2014), Prostidude (03-09-2014), Range (03-09-2014), Rash (03-25-2014), Saiyan (03-09-2014), Samurai (03-09-2014), serpento (03-11-2014), Shino (03-08-2014), SkyBreak (03-10-2014), Sonji (03-17-2014), Squid (03-10-2014), Strikee (03-10-2014), SuperShotty (03-10-2014), Synthetic (03-09-2014), Tubeo pls (03-10-2014), VIRestlessIV (03-09-2014), Wanderlust (03-09-2014), Xanxus (03-10-2014), Xypher (03-09-2014), Yunal (03-09-2014), yuul (03-09-2014), Zeal (03-08-2014), ZoneStyle (03-08-2014)

GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    Bye DesiBoii

Will always remember beating you in clan war

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Wow, I'm honestly shocked. I didn't see this resignation coming. 8D
    You were one of my favourite staff members. Not just because you were a GM but because we were close friends.
    I remember the times we would play competitively. We would always Clan-War together and play for hours everyday. I guess that's how we became close friends.
    We both live very close to each other. Because of this, we could talk a lot of our personal lives and talk about common interests.
    We would talk for hours on skype. We would share a lot of our personal info about our lives. We both would have interesting stories to share. You will be missed Desiboii. Hopefully we can play gunz together sometimes.

5. The following user said thank you to Kira for this useful post:

DesiBoii (03-08-2014)

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Dayum, It's sad to see you leave.
    You know how I feel about you, you did a great job.

Too bad I carried you in cw's.

:$.

xoxo

7. The following user said thank you to Steff for this useful post:

DesiBoii (03-09-2014)

wys

Country
    Thanks
    MAKE SUM NOISEEE FOR DEH DEZII BOIZZZ Paji.

Banned

Thanks
    <3 Not like you ever talk to me anymore since you never sent me a skype request on your new skype :p

10. The following user said thank you to Micah for this useful post:

DesiBoii (03-08-2014)

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    I want to let you know that you did a very great job as a Game-Moderator. I honestly respect for the job you have done, but mostly for the great times we had together. As you said, I really hope we will keep talking to each other. Take care bro

12. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

DesiBoii (03-08-2014)

Metanova's Avatar No.

Country
    Thanks
    Good luck in the future! Don't let this experience hold you back, but bring you forward! Best wishes.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Thank you for helping me during Trial-GM, wouldn't have done it without the help of the official GM's but here I am now.
    I wish you good luck with school and I hope one day you will have a successful career.
    Cheers!

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

15. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

DesiBoii (03-08-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Really appreciate the talk we had last night, and its good to see you've understood what I've been through, I really am going to miss you since I'm pretty sure you won't be visiting the forums as often.
    You gave me great advice on how to fix some of my issues and I'm grateful for that, thank you ever so much for your time in this community and especially the time you had with me

We've had a great go at the game as well as messing around and what not, good times man good times :')
    Good luck with your education and I hope you fulfil your dreams.

Take care.

17. The following user said thank you to Taint for this useful post:

DesiBoii (03-08-2014)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information