Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by GodTommy View Post
    What other movies would you suggest that's alike 5 Centimeters per second?

This film made me feel like shit after I watched it. I didn't want to do anything for a day or 2
    Well as a romance there are more anime that fit the style of 5CM rather than films, but here are a few that kind of fit, all in the romance genre.

Hotarubi no Mori e
    Spoiler!

The Girl Who Lept Through Time
    Spoiler!

The Place Promised in Our Early Days
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Wucas Pls; 03-13-2014 at 11:30 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I'm pretty sure I watched 5cmps back in like 2008, it was probably one of the better anime's I watched that got me into anime.(I think the 1st real anime I watched was Love Hina and despite how "meh" I see it now, it seemed amazing back then lol) That depressing gut feeling it gave me still haunts me today lolol, but it was really good and I have it rated 10/10.(can't say it means much since I think I give out too many 10/10s)

I'd suggest watching Voices of a Distant Star, Eve no Jikan, Pale Cocoon, The Girl who Leapt Through Time, Grave of fireflies. Most of these left me feeling "some typa way".

I'd suggest watching Paprika and Tsumiki no Ie too if you enjoy anime films although they aren't closely related to the ones I listed above they are still good. Anyways, most of these I've listed I rated them 8/9/10 out of 10.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Saw it, loved it.

RushMaiden's Avatar deddin aff!

Country
    Thanks
    Girl Who Leapt Through Time is EPIC ... Do watch it !

and i'd also like to add "Grave of the Fireflies" | A tragic film covering a young boy and his little sister's struggle to survive in Japan during World War II. |
    And yes you will cry hard after watching it

*not romance genre though!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information