Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    #1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Hello guys, I have been part of Freestyle GunZ for the past month and one thing that is clearly noticeable is the amount of duel tournaments that take place each day, despite the moderators and developers encouragement to the players to take part in them consistently.

Therefore I have a suggestion that will not exactly revolutionize the amount of tournaments per day but will hopefully increase the amount. The idea is that the moderating team of FGunZ will group each competitor searching for a tournament in terms of their skill, level, and ranking. There will be separate channels for the different levels that the player will be placed in, also we could include different channels for just IJJI based tournaments in terms of weapon damage, and player hp&ap. Furthermore there will be a small prize for the highest score each week, which will be a limited item for example the JJANG for 7 days for the winner of each week to motivate the FGunZ community to play Duel Tournaments. The players will only be allowed to have one character per IP to use in the duel tournaments to not raise any issues. The The idea will target both the , excuse me for the language, lower skilled / less experienced gamers and the elite gamers of this server. The idea will boost the amount of competitors playing tournaments as they will feel that they have a fair / good chance of them winning a tournament, thus building themselves a good reputation in FGunZ.

Thank You For Reading The Thread and I am awaiting your thoughts and opinions of this suggestion.
    Last edited by #1Chef; 03-12-2014 at 06:40 PM.

Thread Information