#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Hello guys, I have been part of Freestyle GunZ for the past month and one thing that is clearly noticeable is the amount of duel tournaments that take place each day, despite the moderators and developers encouragement to the players to take part in them consistently.

Therefore I have a suggestion that will not exactly revolutionize the amount of tournaments per day but will hopefully increase the amount. The idea is that the moderating team of FGunZ will group each competitor searching for a tournament in terms of their skill, level, and ranking. There will be separate channels for the different levels that the player will be placed in, also we could include different channels for just IJJI based tournaments in terms of weapon damage, and player hp&ap. Furthermore there will be a small prize for the highest score each week, which will be a limited item for example the JJANG for 7 days for the winner of each week to motivate the FGunZ community to play Duel Tournaments. The players will only be allowed to have one character per IP to use in the duel tournaments to not raise any issues. The The idea will target both the , excuse me for the language, lower skilled / less experienced gamers and the elite gamers of this server. The idea will boost the amount of competitors playing tournaments as they will feel that they have a fair / good chance of them winning a tournament, thus building themselves a good reputation in FGunZ.

Thank You For Reading The Thread and I am awaiting your thoughts and opinions of this suggestion.
    Last edited by #1Chef; 03-12-2014 at 06:40 PM.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    You mean a fair tournament which people can choose to join, and maybe even a prize ?

'' Clanwars ''

If you mean a real tournament, go post one in the suggestion thread.
    The hard thing about tournaments is setting up matches.
    The only good way to make sure tourneys go right is only let top 10 clans parcitipate, because you will know they play.
    If you mean '1v1 tournaments' **** that, high pings make 1v1's boring.

3. The following 3 users say thank you to Steff for this useful post:

#1Chef (03-11-2014), Kira (03-11-2014), SuperShotty (03-11-2014)

Country
    Thanks
    Edited and improved suggestion Well that's the thing by having different channels for different leveled people, the elite players of these highly ranked clans can play with people of a similar level to them.
    Last edited by #1Chef; 03-11-2014 at 07:50 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ThePharaoh View Post
    Edited and improved suggestion Well that's the thing by having different channels for different leveled people, the elite players of these highly ranked clans can play with people of a similar level to them.
    Or they can create a new character and carry the lower channels.
    People don't duel tourny because we can just go into "The Duel".

Country
    Thanks
    But it's not just about having a duel, it's about winning a tournament and the enjoyment of going through each stage of the tournament. Also, if someone would want to carry, wouldn't they want to do that on their main character to show off?
    Last edited by #1Chef; 03-12-2014 at 06:09 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    But it's not just about having a duel, it's about winning a tournament and the enjoyment of going through each stage of the tournament. Also, if someone would want to carry, wouldn't they want to to that on their main character to show off?
    I'll put it in a bigger context mate.

Because the amount of people who Duel Tourny is limited, when people progress through the stages, the player count lowers and lowers, not everybody can be at the top.
    Once your too high through the stages; there will be people playing on new characters or just starting duel tournys.

If you like DT's so much - you will end up creating a new character so you can Duel Tourny.
    Especially if you are going to win FG Coins.

Country
    Thanks
    Therefore have each IP only allowed to use one character for DTs if that's possible maybe?

Banned

Thanks
    Therefore have each IP only allowed to use one character for DTs if that's possible maybe?
    That could be an alternative, but then again - do you really want to restrict the character base on Duel Tournys?
    I'd rather have you play on 3 different characters so I can vs you in different stages, than wait another 14 hours for somebody to log on who likes Tournys.

We as a community just need to suggest somehing radical which Dave & Sic like the sound of - pass it to the developers who make it possible; increase the amount of Duel Tournys and have some fun.
    Even a limited item (like a Crown for 7 days) for the winner of each week, something simple. Rewards give positive reinforcement.

10. The following user said thank you to Pyno for this useful post:

#1Chef (03-12-2014)

Country
    Thanks
    That's a good idea, i'll add that in to the thread, and btw I'm waiting for Dave and the developers to look at it

Banned

Thanks
    That's a good idea, i'll add that in to the thread, and btw I'm waiting for Dave and the developers to look at it
    It's a brill idea pal, I've been waiting for people to DT since I joined.
    But giving a simple reward which people can boast about or show-off may just be the answer.

13. The following user said thank you to Pyno for this useful post:

#1Chef (03-12-2014)

Thread Information