Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    The time has come that I make a end to my time here on FreestyleGunZ. I've had an awesome time with all of you guys and didn't regret 1 second of it. My main reason that I'm leaving is that I need to focus on my school and I have only 8 weeks left for my final exams. Besides that I've been really sick for the past 2-3 months as many of you didn't know. I am done with the medicins and waiting for the result of my tests. FGunZ isn't anymore what it used to be. Back in the days I really enjoyed playing here with Johnny, Ben, Rime and Steff, now it's just spamming shit everywhere and it doesn't matter if the room includes [R] because the delay is just too low and it isn't fun anymore. Cwing with Johnny did me real good and thinking back of those memories makes me feel happy, now it's just sunflower and other dominating ClanWar's and there isn't really competition because you know you can barely beat them. The amount of players calling decent people unlegit is too damn high, you get kicked out a room when you have a decent rev aim. And if you 3 shot somebody they think you uc or some shit.

My main goal was just to be a good player which I in my opinion succeeded in but this changed very quickly. I wanted to be part of the Event Team but I completely failed in that because of the way I act online. You guys can think what you want but I'm not that kind of person at all in real life but I just coudln't seem to change to that on here. I want to apologise for my behavior on the Forum and also for all the trouble I caused to the Mods and players. I hope if I return one day Freestyle GunZ will be what it used to be and a lot more fun. I don't expect big changes regarding donor removals but atleast something that makes the game competitive again. Also I think that the room tags should stay because thats the reason why people play, It's fun in training room and also nice to have in TDM's / Duels because a lot of people cry when they get killed reloading somewhere but yet they complain about the [r] tags. I wanted to post some screenshots which are memories for me but sadly my pc got formatted by the company itself and I wasn't able to save some of my files but those memoriese will always be in my thoughts. I want to thank all of you and I will make a list of respected players I won't forget about below. (I will try to be active on the forum).

Steff
    Spoiler!

Kees
    Spoiler!

Abasena/Lorraine
    Spoiler!

Kira
    Spoiler!

Tubeo
    Spoiler!

Johnny
    Spoiler!

Taint
    Spoiler!

George
    Spoiler!

Dave
    Spoiler!

These are the one's I was the closest with and sorry if I forgot you just send me a PM and I'll add you to the list. These players will be forever in my thoughts;

Tubeo Pls , Steff , Abasena , mr guy , Tomboii , DanEditsHD , Taint , rise93000 , Zeal , ZoneStyle , OmmaDawn , HaseoPKK , Johnny , Claudia , King Haze ,Charcoal , Cobra , Cute Nymph , slugheady , DesiBoii , Opeth , izzat , Jaime Pls , KingDestructo , CamelBoyMoh , Bulbasaur , Jin , Piracy , Vickachu , Dave , U_Eat_PoOp , Google , George , Shino , KirakuSenpai, Lspasus
    Last edited by Mike; 03-12-2014 at 06:19 PM.

2. The following 11 users say thank you to Mike for this useful post:

#1Chef (03-12-2014), Adopt (03-17-2014), Claudia (03-12-2014), Kira (03-12-2014), Lorrainé (03-13-2014), Ommadawn (03-15-2014), Opeth (03-15-2014), Prostidude (03-13-2014), Steff (03-12-2014), SuperShotty (03-17-2014), Wanderlust (03-13-2014)

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    I see how it is.. Hey, good luck on your studies. I'll look forward to your return. Take care.
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Prone View Post
    I see how it is.. Hey, good luck on your studies. I'll look forward to your return. Take care.
    Thank you, hope you will be promoted to Event Team someday <3

5. The following user said thank you to Mike for this useful post:

Prone (03-12-2014)

Claudia's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    Good luck mike. bai small D

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Claudia View Post
    Good luck mike. bai small D
    Bai nice leg

Cole World

Thanks
    Swaffelen ?

The more you get to know a person, the more attractive they become to you. Because everything beautiful you see on the inside of them, suddenly you see on the outside of them, too.

9. The following user said thank you to jorge94 for this useful post:

Resort (03-12-2014)

Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    ay hard to let you go mah nigur

IF U EVER COME BACK IM HERE FOR YA..
    XOXO take care tho msg me whenever on skype
    Click for my gunz highlights

11. The following user said thank you to Johnny for this useful post:

Mike (03-12-2014)

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    bestfriends4ever!

13. The following user said thank you to Kira for this useful post:

Mike (03-12-2014)

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely &lt;/3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Miko pls View Post
    Steff
    you have enough others that can statisfy you as in the way I did.

wah3d was met jou praten alsof jij 't loodje legt
    En nee niet iedereen kan zo goed kromstaan als jou
    Als je maar in onze skype chat blijft is alles goed xoxo.

15. The following user said thank you to Steff for this useful post:

Mike (03-12-2014)

Cammy's Avatar Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sage Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Country
    Thanks
    hue bai bai
    ^Thank you Kibbzy^

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information