Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Wanderlust's Avatar Netflix & Chill

Country
    Thanks
    Sigh forgets about me.. **** u u ****** .

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jaime Pls View Post
    Sigh forgets about me.. **** u u ****** .
    oh snap , will add u later kk. nice sig 8D

Wanderlust's Avatar Netflix & Chill

Country
    Thanks
    Pro right? XD but Gl baby better snapchat me ):

4. The following user said thank you to Wanderlust for this useful post:

Mike (03-12-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Can I have the name Mike ingame now?

Jax is le best

Thanks
    bye mister mik

VERY THANK YOU GEORGE K

manakilla's Avatar TomersLittleFan:)

Thanks
    Good luck in school and life inself.
    I didnt really know You, cuz u never answered my ingame whispers ;w; but its okay.
    However good luck & have fun

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Can I have the name Mike ingame now?
    No , kees who owes my acc now will use it.

Banned

Thanks
    G-bye.
    See you in a month.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Miko pls View Post
    The time has come that I make a end to my time here on FreestyleGunZ. I've had an awesome time with all of you guys and didn't regret 1 second of it. My main reason that I'm leaving is that I need to focus on my school and I have only 8 weeks left for my final exams. Besides that I've been really sick for the past 2-3 months as many of you didn't know. I am done with the medicins and waiting for the result of my tests. FGunZ isn't anymore what it used to be. Back in the days I really enjoyed playing here with Johnny, Ben, Rime and Steff, now it's just spamming shit everywhere and it doesn't matter if the room includes [R] because the delay is just too low and it isn't fun anymore. Cwing with Johnny did me real good and thinking back of those memories makes me feel happy, now it's just sunflower and other dominating ClanWar's and there isn't really competition because you know you can barely beat them. The amount of players calling decent people unlegit is too damn high, you get kicked out a room when you have a decent rev aim. And if you 3 shot somebody they think you uc or some shit.

My main goal was just to be a good player which I in my opinion succeeded in but this changed very quickly. I wanted to be part of the Event Team but I completely failed in that because of the way I act online. You guys can think what you want but I'm not that kind of person at all in real life but I just coudln't seem to change to that on here. I want to apologise for my behavior on the Forum and also for all the trouble I caused to the Mods and players. I hope if I return one day Freestyle GunZ will be what it used to be and a lot more fun. I don't expect big changes regarding donor removals but atleast something that makes the game competitive again. Also I think that the room tags should stay because thats the reason why people play, It's fun in training room and also nice to have in TDM's / Duels because a lot of people cry when they get killed reloading somewhere but yet they complain about the [r] tags. I wanted to post some screenshots which are memories for me but sadly my pc got formatted by the company itself and I wasn't able to save some of my files but those memoriese will always be in my thoughts. I want to thank all of you and I will make a list of respected players I won't forget about below. (I will try to be active on the forum).

Aww buddy, sad to see you go. Good luck though with your exams etc, even though you're worthless x).

And don't worry about this whole competitive thing, we got some guys working 24/7 on things like roomtags which will bring that back without a doubt! Anyways, make sure to check in every now and then here .

See ya

11. The following user said thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Mike (03-12-2014)

μ

Country
    Thanks
    bye fremd

13. The following user said thank you to Shino for this useful post:

Mike (03-12-2014)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information