Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cute Nymph View Post
    main story -> some strong evil guy come -> natsu get stronger than other guy in fight and defeat him -> new stronger guy come -> natsu get stronger than him in fight and defeat him. -> repeat 5 more times and there goes 175 episodes of fairy tail
    You're forgetting the friendship power part.

oi Blake

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Farmer Bashy View Post
    Lmao HELL NO. In one piece they do shit on their own most of the times. It's not nakama power if they are fighting enemies together. It's nakama power when *****s are fighting 1 enemy then saying "with the power of friendship WE WILL WIN" then they do.

Check it. Re-watch one piece and you will see that them *****s always fight by themselves. I rarely see one of the important chars fight 2ormore v 1 person.

We must be watching 2 different series.

I can give soooo many examples:
    Spoiler!

I could go on and on and on and on. And then I could give you about 5 fights (I doubt they even did a 2 or more v 1 person more than 3 times; but lets use 5 as an example, even though we know it's not that high) out of 636 episodes where they fought together. Then I could also show you that nowhere did they rely on nakama power to get through their struggles.

Also, don't misunderstand the meaning of nakama power.. It means "we're friends so lets use our imaginary friendship strength to beat an opponent". Nowhere in OnePiece has that ever happened nor will it ever happen.
    LOL ***** went off defending one piece lmfao.
    Tbh i only kept watchin for zoros fights, some of the most epic scene in that show come from zoro. Luffy and sanji good too but their fights aren't as good as zoro's
    Decided to burn a lot of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MadameDeath View Post
    LOL ***** went off defending one piece lmfao.
    Tbh i only kept watchin for zoros fights, some of the most epic scene in that show come from zoro. Luffy and sanji good too but their fights aren't as good as zoro's
    Luffy and Zoro. Sanji's fights are shit.

And ye ma *****. Someone insulting One Piece and comparing it to a shitty-ass anime like fairytail OF COURSE im gonna go hard to defend that shit.

Zachary!'s Avatar Food > Friends :3

Thanks
    ohh maai goshh <3

oi Blake

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Farmer Bashy View Post
    Luffy and Zoro. Sanji's fights are shit.

And ye ma *****. Someone insulting One Piece and comparing it to a shitty-ass anime like fairytail OF COURSE im gonna go hard to defend that shit.
    Ye im waiting till punk hazard is done to start watching again. After watchin fishman island i couldnt take another boring arc like punk hazard.
    Decided to burn a lot of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information