Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Letter's Avatar Elise

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by QBee View Post
    I watched Fairy Tail, sadly it stopped but it's coming back on April (Yay?).

Never watched the rest ones, what are they about?
    D Gray Man is a about a boy with an abnormal power on one of his arms (don't remember if it was left or right). He has to fight against the man who manipulates grieving people into bringing them back alive. If they agree to bring their love ones back to life then the recreated corpse kills them and is stuck within his army to destroy the world

Fruits Basket is about a girl who recently lost her mother due to an accident and she has to live in the woods. She has this crush and he found out that she lived in the woods and offered her his home. He tells her if she cleans she can stay, and she happily agrees. But the boy has a secret along with his brother and cousin. If they're hugged they automatically turn into animals, her crush being a rat.

FMA, I can't explain it well but its about two brothers who use alchemy and what not. I think you can watch it on Netflix
    Last edited by Letter; 03-19-2014 at 05:16 PM.

Thread Information