Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by AnnaBoo View Post
    Ew Code Geass, I couldn't get through the next 6 episodes.
    It doesn't get good until at least halfway through the first arc. Honestly the art style bugged me at first, but I really got into it by the R2 (sorta Geass's second season). It arguably has the best anime ending in the history of anime endings, and is definitely the best ending I have seen after the 600 different series I have watched.
    Last edited by Wucas Pls; 03-26-2014 at 04:15 AM.

Metanova's Avatar No.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    It doesn't get good until at least halfway through the first arc. Honestly the art style bugged me at first, but I really got into it by the R2 (sorta Geass's second season). It arguably has the best anime ending in the history of anime endings, and is definitely the best ending I have seen after the 600 different series I have watched.
    Yeah, that's really another thing that bugged me, the freakin' way the characters look. I just couldn't get into the liking. I thought Trigun had a great ending and Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by AnnaBoo View Post
    Yeah, that's really another thing that bugged me, the freakin' way the characters look. I just couldn't get into the liking. I thought Trigun had a great ending and Neon Genesis Evangelion.
    Yah, the art style is probably one of the biggest things for me in anime. I remember trying to get into Katanagatari and it took me three good times to actually watch the thing, but after the fact I freaking loved it.

I love to hate on popular series, as is seen with my comments on SAO, SnK, One Piece, DBZ, etc, but in all honesty it is hard to do so with Geass. There are very few anime I consider a masterpiece, and it is one of the candidates.

As for EVA, as you can tell I am a huge fan (got posters, figurines, and even a mousepad lolz), but never got around to Trigun. Probably should watch it once things slow down.

P.S. I mean just look at this, how can this art style fit with a freaking action anime like Katangatari? *shrugs* The eyes are what bugged me the most.

Metanova's Avatar No.

Country
    Thanks
    Yah, the art style is probably one of the biggest things for me in anime. I remember trying to get into Katanagatari and it took me three good times to actually watch the thing, but after the fact I freaking loved it.

I love to hate on popular series, as is seen with my comments on SAO, SnK, One Piece, DBZ, etc, but in all honesty it is hard to do so with Geass. There are very few anime I consider a masterpiece, and it is one of the candidates.

As for EVA, as you can tell I am a huge fan (got posters, figurines, and even a mousepad lolz), but never got around to Trigun. Probably should watch it once things slow down.
    You wanna talk about really good art? Watch ******* Blood, the first name is cut off so I'm hinting that it start with Trinit*.

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks

P.S. I mean just look at this, how can this art style fit with a freaking action anime like Katangatari? *shrugs* The eyes are what bugged me the most.

http://moe-alternative.net/wp-conten...tanagatari.jpg
    I just can't watch katanagatari, the art style is just too terrible. And I agree, it's the eyes that are the most terrible.

ZAIN's Avatar ʎlǝuol os ɯ,I

Country
    Thanks
    i really liked the katanagatari art style and i loved the show too. code geass' artstyle did freak me out a bit with the elongated bodies that makes them look like spaghetti

also i liked nisekoi before all you new***s

Thanks
    -Naruto
    -Dragonball Z
    -Bleech
    -Inazuma Eleven
    -Pokemon

Izzat's Avatar ded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zain View Post
    i really liked the katanagatari art style and i loved the show too. code geass' artstyle did freak me out a bit with the elongated bodies that makes them look like spaghetti

also i liked nisekoi before all you new***s
    LOL spaghetti bodies

but dat mikakuning sig doe.

ZAIN's Avatar ʎlǝuol os ɯ,I

Country
    Thanks

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread Information