couldn't think of a tittle l o l
got a new camera, and ofc my photoshop updated to a more recent version, so I've been doing alot of weird shit o , o anywho, here are some of the things I've done since I last posted(no drawings, unfortunately. I haven't been in the mood to finish any of them O -O)

hair and eye pigment modification, slight facial structure correction(eyebrows, lips, chin, etc), brightness and contrast adjustment, light brown/gold overlay with a soft opacity for a tint

Full pigment modification, slight green tint and color chart adjustment

facial structure modification, fake asthetics, and then ofc overkill with the two colored glow. pigment mod(eyes) high contrast, slight background removal

this was actually the first edit I tried when I'd gotten my new camera...I am not completely satisfied with the results. my goal was to make it look like a completely different person...granted, if I'd been wearing a different shirt and had posed at a different angle, I am confident even people I know wouldn't recognize me in the edited photo, however there are proportional issues I had with modifying the facial structure. Hair-line was moved further down, at an ideal hair line height, spikey unicorn hair do was leveled down to make it look more like it was just spikey hair. Dirty blond hair and facial hair modification. Blue eye pigment replacement. (Here's where I ****ed up the most, but was too lazy to spend time fixing it) lip modification, jaw and cheek modification...so much I'd done to this photo in particular.

photo manipulated hair replacement, vibrant eye edit, and then selective hair coloring, along with a finishing touch of pigment change in the eye. Slight smile modification, jaw and cheekbone realignment. etc. etc.

last but not least. I am not completely disappointed with the results of this one, but I am not...satisfied in the least bit. I was going for a flame prince look from adventure times gender bender series fiona and cake...but the flames came out a little more realistic than I'd anticipated, and were hard to smooth out with the body.