Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Seeing that Clan Wars seems to be the largest issue for most of the players, let's brainstorm to see how to push game play.

I think pushing team play is what we need most. After playing GunZ for the past few days (to gain perspective that I have been probably missing), clan game play not only seems a little empty, it feels unfinished to me. There simply is not enough to gain from playing with a clan outside of the monthly contest Freestyle puts in place on a monthly basis (in which only a few clans ever receive an award).

Instead of changes to Clan War, let us think of additions to Clan play in general. What would boost not only the ability of clans, but the necessity for them. Clan War can be made more interesting, yes, but unless members are actively playing with their clan members, what does it even matter.

Right now let us just brainstorm ideas leaving rational thinking to the side. Rather than questioning if it will work, simply say what you think will benefit clan play.

Please stay on topic of either Clan gameplay or Clan War changes, every other post will be removed.

TL;DR: Many threads have been made in order to change clan war, I want this to thread to focus on clan play in general.
    Last edited by Wucas Pls; 03-20-2014 at 05:31 PM.

2. The following 6 users say thank you to Wucas Pls for this useful post:

Adopt (03-20-2014), braazts (03-20-2014), Cobra (03-20-2014), Kira (03-20-2014), Lorrainé (03-20-2014), Saam (03-27-2014)

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Implant all of this : https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...gestion-Thread

Thats all clanwars need, not extra rewards or w/e.

In order to win you need to win, you want to win you need to play good.

If you suck you shoudn't be rewarded '-'.

If you just all of those things the team play will be alot better.

Also less banning legit players so they need to make a unban appeal so they don't have to wait 2 weeks before they can cw again '-', just saying.

4. The following 4 users say thank you to Steff for this useful post:

Battle (03-29-2014), bio1 (03-20-2014), Lorrainé (03-20-2014), Piracy (03-21-2014)

Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    '-' this is a little off topic but..

if you guys:

allowed gm to spectate CWS
    allowed gms to turn a players crosshair_pick on and off (assuming that you will bring the crosshair pick back)
    give a notification/make the gunz tab flash when a person is alt tabbed and in a cw or receiving a clan war invite
    showed the team members HP/ap on the top of the screen
    LET PLAYERS REJOIN CWS BY TYPING /REJOIN IN LOBBY
    Click for my gunz highlights

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    Implant all of this : https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...gestion-Thread

Thats all clanwars need, not extra rewards or w/e.

In order to win you need to win, you want to win you need to play good.

If you suck you shoudn't be rewarded '-'.

If you just all of those things the team play will be alot better.

Also less banning legit players so they need to make a unban appeal so they don't have to wait 2 weeks before they can cw again '-', just saying.
    So you don't think gameplay out of clan wars should be beneficial to clans? Extra gameplay added in support of groups?

In my head tournament style competitions can only go so far. Not everyone is extremely competitive (especially on Freestyle), but everyone likes cooperative play every once in awhile.

Yes we can change clan wars in all those ways mentioned, but unless we have more people playing in clans in general, it will never grow.

Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    '-' this is a little off topic but..

if you guys:

allowed gm to spectate CWS
    allowed gms to turn a players crosshair_pick on and off (assuming that you will bring the crosshair pick back)
    give a notification/make the gunz tab flash when a person is alt tabbed and in a cw or receiving a clan war invite
    showed the team members HP/ap on the top of the screen
    LET PLAYERS REJOIN CWS BY TYPING /REJOIN IN LOBBY
    Totally ontopic in my eyes, small changes are just as needed as large ones.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Cap it to 1 type of each weapon, so everyone has equals damage, hp and so on.

edit: sure 2 sgs but same stats.
    Last edited by StephanM; 03-20-2014 at 05:34 PM.

8. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

SEED (03-25-2014)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    So you don't think gameplay out of clan wars should be beneficial to clans? Extra gameplay added in support of groups?

In my head tournament style competitions can only go so far. Not everyone is extremely competitive (especially on Freestyle), but everyone likes cooperative play every once in awhile.
    If you mean something like CTF, Assasin, Gladiator -
    Please no, this would mean clanwars would even die more if you seperate the small clanwar group now into smaller groups..
    Also it woudn't be hard to win ctf just use spray, assasin just use revs, gladiator just macro tbf or spam flip.

Teamdeatch match with extra options like show HP/AP of your team etc stuff that boosts team deathmatch (current cws).
    The skill level is so low on fgunz people leave, it should get higher again just throwing it out here.
    Gets boring player against people who can't RS, abuse [R] and just play training rooms.
    Some people only play gunz for the clanwars, and if you mess with that too badly they might also leave so ehh..

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Just make clanwar clothes, and clanwar guns, so everyone has equal stats and dmg. Seems like a fair solution to me

Thanks
    Originally Posted by jonathanten View Post
    Just make clanwar clothes, and clanwar guns, so everyone has equal stats and dmg. Seems like a fair solution to me
    Then why would anyone even bother to donate.

Damages, hp/ap are fine and w/e.

Remove spray from cws would be cool tho.

More spread to donor spray :$.

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    How about we create maps that are suitable for CW as what Nagi had once posted before.
    Can we have an update based on that topic?
    And please take out 'Prison' from the Clan War map rotation. Campy as ****.
    Tomorrow comes today

13. The following 2 users say thank you to Lorrainé for this useful post:

SEED (03-25-2014), Steff (03-20-2014)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    If you mean something like CTF, Assasin, Gladiator -
    Please no, this would mean clanwars would even die more if you seperate the small clanwar group now into smaller groups..
    Also it woudn't be hard to win ctf just use spray, assasin just use revs, gladiator just macro tbf or spam flip.

Teamdeatch match with extra options like show HP/AP of your team etc stuff that boosts team deathmatch (current cws).
    The skill level is so low on fgunz people leave, it should get higher again just throwing it out here.
    Gets boring player against people who can't RS, abuse [R] and just play training rooms.
    Some people only play gunz for the clanwars, and if you mess with that too badly they might also leave so ehh..
    This is my point though, we can make small additions to clan wars benefiting game play but too much will change it completely. Am I saying changing the single player game modes to benefit people who are in clans, no, but to just put focus on a single tournament every month seems silly to me.

• We could push weapons and armor that was received only at a certain clan point count.
    • We could create a new gamemode that forced clan play, but not in a tournament fashion.
    • We could reroute the quest gameplay that allowed for clan-only quest.

My point is that clan gameplay is limited to a single tournament, and although I like skill vs skill gameplay as much as anyone here, Mike and Adorable showed me that competitive gameplay may not be what is on the minds of alot of Freestyle players.

I agree that Cooperative gameplay is extremely important for GunZ, but I also feel that we can push the boundaries and not limit ourselves to a single game type to use it in.

Do I welcome changes to Clan War in this thread? Sure enough, it can have changes that benefit all players. I just want everyone to open their minds a little bit and think of clan play as a much larger thing than simply "Clan Wars".
    Last edited by Wucas Pls; 03-20-2014 at 05:45 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information