Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
    Drop the current 100 dollar rank 1 reward.
    Add it to tournaments for the highly skilled players.
    Get another reward to replace the rank 1-3 ones.
    Max limit to clans like 15 ppl to make more clans cw.
    Drop 1/4 of the costume items to be bought with some kind of currency gained by cwing (CW points or sumthin).
    Same thing would be done to quest (items only achieved by questing).
    i agree with limiting clans to 15 because that would increase competition . This suggestion worked with another server where before the change there was top 3 clan with above 10k point while the rest were at around 3k but after it was alot more different and active.

GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    Make a tourny out of the top clans would largely increase it

Having the tourny prize for 1st 2nd and 3rd get money reward (if the admins approve) and snorkel

Remove Vials and Pills would largely increase the game play in clan wars

When you enter a cw, do you even see people using pmeds anymore?

It's as if they don't even exist in the game of Clan Wars

Amy's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GodTommy View Post
    Make a tourny out of the top clans would largely increase it

Having the tourny prize for 1st 2nd and 3rd get money reward (if the admins approve) and snorkel

Remove Vials and Pills would largely increase the game play in clan wars

When you enter a cw, do you even see people using pmeds anymore?

It's as if they don't even exist in the game of Clan Wars
    Premium meds are pretty much useless. To be honest, I wish they could heal just like Bananas and Lucky Chocolate Bars. Those are real meds.

On topic: I think increasing the exp a little bit may also motivate people to play clan wars like.. make the exp go to 2x or even 2.5x

Jitse the god

Thanks
    add facking rejoin plz

i have ae 24/7 aff

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Rejoin has been mentioned already. Please focus on what has not been mentioned with Clan War and other things we can do with the clan system in general.

Zachary!'s Avatar Food > Friends :3

Thanks
    I think that the cw's are fine, as they actually raise the competition for a lot of players, look at the top ranking clans each month, they have quite a lot of points because they find it interesting / competitive. If you wanna win, you've gotta kill/try, not hard. Shouldn't have to remove anything or add anything except for the HP/AP bar that was suggested (in my idea). Aren't we supposed to be unique? Removing/adding stuff could be unique, but why would we change it when maybe in a few months/weeks/years someone could qq about it and want it removed? Don't start a cycle you won't be able to keep up with.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zachary! View Post
    I think that the cw's are fine, as they actually raise the competition for a lot of players, look at the top ranking clans each month, they have quite a lot of points because they find it interesting / competitive. If you wanna win, you've gotta kill/try, not hard. Shouldn't have to remove anything or add anything except for the HP/AP bar that was suggested (in my idea). Aren't we supposed to be unique? Removing/adding stuff could be unique, but why would we change it when maybe in a few months/weeks/years someone could qq about it and want it removed? Don't start a cycle you won't be able to keep up with.
    Clan Wars is by far the most commonplace thing Freestyle has.... Literally no changes have been made to it.

Banned

Thanks
    3k point in a month is rather low especially on a server with 5v5 enabled.

Zachary!'s Avatar Food > Friends :3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    Clan Wars is by far the most commonplace thing Freestyle has.... Literally no changes have been made to it.
    And I think that it should stay that way, instead of adding stupid stuff like [R][IA] and forbidding Sprayers, or adding custom items, will just make it worse.

Originally Posted by Corpse View Post
    3k point in a month is rather low especially on a server with 5v5 enabled.
    That's because of the amount of players we have... Only around 250-350, other servers have more, leading to more points.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    It's always sunflower rank 1 unless some people no-life clanwar hours straight to get pts.
    The skill level on freestyle gunz is shit thats why sunflower keeps getting rank 1.
    It's not hard to get in the top 7 list like at all..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information