Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    -In-game leaderboards.
    While being in-game, having leaderboards should motivate the hardcore players to play more CW. Simply because they can show off and see how others are doing.

-A more visual friendly way for us to see which clans are in CW right now.
    Right now, when we log-in you enter your clan channel or the main channel. When entering the clan channel there is no option to see which clans are in CW right now, or which players. You have like 5~30 clan rooms where all sorts of players are AFK and what not. How about a main clan channel? There you can see howmany players are in the main clan channel, so you can have this vague idea of how many are playing. Besides that, some sorta lists of ongoing wars could be useful as well.

-Monthly tournaments
    In the past, tournaments that have been hosted haven't always been successful. I believe that when we have monthly tournaments people will be more ready for it, plan it in their schedule. This tournament could for example be hosted for the top 10 clans at the end of each month.

2. The following user said thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

SEED (03-25-2014)

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    1. Fix SGs to be 1000 delay in clan war.
    2. Fix our stats to 120/100.
    3. Make tourneys happen more often.
    4. lead/ anti-lead clan war.
    5. rejoin clan war.
    6. change the reward system. players who earn more than 500 points in the top 5 clans should be rewarded.

FGunZ IGN : Mode
    Clan : -

Banned

Thanks
    The skill gap between players is too high for most players to enjoy clan war.

And i also agree with the rewards based on points earn

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    This is my point though, we can make small additions to clan wars benefiting game play but too much will change it completely. Am I saying changing the single player game modes to benefit people who are in clans, no, but to just put focus on a single tournament every month seems silly to me.

• We could push weapons and armor that was received only at a certain clan point count.
    • We could create a new gamemode that forced clan play, but not in a tournament fashion.
    • We could reroute the quest gameplay that allowed for clan-only quest.

My point is that clan gameplay is limited to a single tournament, and although I like skill vs skill gameplay as much as anyone here, Mike and Adorable showed me that competitive gameplay may not be what is on the minds of alot of Freestyle players.

I agree that Cooperative gameplay is extremely important for GunZ, but I also feel that we can push the boundaries and not limit ourselves to a single game type to use it in.

Do I welcome changes to Clan War in this thread? Sure enough, it can have changes that benefit all players. I just want everyone to open their minds a little bit and think of clan play as a much larger thing than simply "Clan Wars".
    Not to be rude but non-competative clanwars, isn't a clanwar but a teamtraining.
    Clan quests? what is the point of questing, to level up and get higher-level items/weapons.
    Or just spam rebirths to get donation items, questing in fgunz is too easy.
    It should stay as competative if not more competative. No offense but Miranda and Mike don't clanwar so I don't think they get how it is for the real clan-war players.
    FGunZ shoudn't adapt to the players, but the players to fgunz. If fgunz adapts to the players you only aim for a small target while there are atleast 2.5 K active gunz players total. Make more options like clanwar adjustments but not new-styles or anything like that.
    A shit load of people stopped fgunz because the competition here was to low, it's sad (all started with [R] :$).
    I agree on armor part, it shoudn't have more stats than a donor set but the same as a regulair set but should look unique.

Don't forget it's a shooting game, FGunZ is atm more like a habbo-hotel like game with all them training rooms and [R][IA].
    Cw's is the only thing that is attracting me to stay and not quit gunz for now.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    Not to be rude but non-competative clanwars, isn't a clanwar but a teamtraining.
    Clan quests? what is the point of questing, to level up and get higher-level items/weapons.
    Or just spam rebirths to get donation items, questing in fgunz is too easy.
    It should stay as competative if not more competative. No offense but Miranda and Mike don't clanwar so I don't think they get how it is for the real clan-war players.
    FGunZ shoudn't adapt to the players, but the players to fgunz. If fgunz adapts to the players you only aim for a small target while there are atleast 2.5 K active gunz players total. Make more options like clanwar adjustments but not new-styles or anything like that.
    A shit load of people stopped fgunz because the competition here was to low, it's sad (all started with [R] :$).
    I agree on armor part, it shoudn't have more stats than a donor set but the same as a regulair set but should look unique.

Don't forget it's a shooting game, FGunZ is atm more like a habbo-hotel like game with all them training rooms and [R][IA].
    Cw's is the only thing that is attracting me to stay and not quit gunz for now.
    There we go then, we can work on the armor idea.

Am I saying that I agree with the ideas I suggested? No, I simply am trying to place the focus on something more than the top 3 clans who get money.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    There we go then, we can work on the armor idea.

Am I saying that I agree with the ideas I suggested? No, I simply am trying to place the focus on something more than the top 3 clans who get money.
    Since this is a discussion thread I won't stop my self by asking : Why is it so wrong to just reward the top 3 clans '-'.

This is just a friendly discussion I don't want to come over rude or anything, if I do please tell me :$.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    Since this is a discussion thread I won't stop my self by asking : Why is it so wrong to just reward the top 3 clans '-'.

This is just a friendly discussion I don't want to come over rude or anything, if I do please tell me :$.
    I don't see you as rude, it is a fair question.

Maybe I am the only person that feels this way, but in my head unless you are in one of six or so clans the chances of you benefiting from playing a clan war are minuscule, thus clan gameplay is ignored completely. These players then go play their [R][IA] training rooms just like you mentioned.

I believe in competition, I mean I cried during the Free to Play Movie by Valve, but placing the whole focus on the top clans damages gameplay for those who just want to play for fun. Not everyone is driven by competition.

Are you driven by competition? Looks like it. Am I driven by competition? Damn straight; but as a developer I have to think of all players, not just those who have a similar thinking as I do.

Banned

Thanks
    I don't see you as rude, it is a fair question.

Maybe I am the only person that feels this way, but in my head unless you are in one of six or so clans the chances of you benefiting from playing a clan war are minuscule, thus clan gameplay is ignored completely. These players then go play their [R][IA] training rooms just like you mentioned.

I believe in competition, I mean I cried during the Free to Play Movie by Valve, but placing the whole focus on the top clans damages gameplay for those who just want to play for fun. Not everyone is driven by competition.
    " for fun " I'm pretty sure the skill level of most of these players wouldn't let them have fun in clan war.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Corpse View Post
    " for fun " I'm pretty sure the skill level of most of these players wouldn't let them have fun in clan war.
    Putting skill level aside, our goal is to make this game enjoyable for everyone, not just the people with a 3 to 1 k/d ratio. Making clan play (maybe not Clan Wars, but the act of playing with a clan) beneficial for all is optimal.

Banned

Thanks
    Putting skill level aside, our goal is to make this game enjoyable for everyone, not just the people with a 3 to 1 k/d ratio. Making clan play (maybe not Clan Wars, but the act of playing with a clan) beneficial for all is optimal.
    Then the only thing to do is let them do what they do and play CTF 24/7. Because in all it always come down to skill levels , when someone so above you comes in a room most players rq. Same thing with clan war , only about 4-5 clans cw against SF. I've heard even Malice dodges them , the gap between rank 1 and 2 shouldn't be that huge.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information