wys

Country
    Thanks
    This happens to me a lot of times randomly.. everyone says I lag to them but I see them play normal and in events aba was about to kick me.

anyone know how to fix my lags?? don't say put the things on low and achetype.. cuz I already tried.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also i can't see the clan image it shows invisible, i tried to close and on again but still it showed invisible clan images.

Help pls.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Why would you care to see a clan emblem ? Buy some net perhaps ?

Prostidude's Avatar I charge 90 by the pop.

Thanks
    Close any unwanted programs, Restart router.
    "Nine, "Ko-Kon" cried the mighty Kurama"

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Actually read the tips at the loading screen and port forward pl0x

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    If someone else uses your internet. tell them to gtfo. also make sure no programs are running, even ones that doesn't use internet like photoshop and etc, lag, ping might also be caused by slow computers too.

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post
    If someone else uses your internet. tell them to gtfo. also make sure no programs are running, even ones that doesn't use internet like photoshop and etc, lag, ping might also be caused by slow computers too.
    Now why on earth would you trust EpicKLF '-'?

As for the clan emblem, in the options settings located in video you must have some sort of "COLORBITS" settings option in 16 bit, change that back to 32 bit and restart GunZ.
    As for your internet, contact your ISP and tell them about this issue.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    Now why on earth would you trust EpicKLF '-'?
    Because i'm a kind person that doesn't chop down other's trees.

Another thing to mention is to delete the folder with the clan emblems and let the game redownload them. Or reinstall fgunz all together.

8. The following user said thank you to EpicKLF for this useful post:

Cobra (03-21-2014)

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post
    Because i'm a kind person that doesn't chop down other's trees.

Another thing to mention is to delete the folder with the clan emblems and let the game redownload them. Or reinstall fgunz all together.
    It's not my fault that I chopped all your trees in your territory. You told me to chop trees, that's what I did
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Metanova's Avatar No.

Country
    Thanks
    If you don't think you lag, take distance lag into consideration that can't be fixed.
    If you really do think you lag, check your background processes causing slowdown as well as your established internet. Try to keep your computer cleaned and defragged too, sometimes that helps.

μ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MeX View Post
    This happens to me a lot of times randomly.. everyone says I lag to them but I see them play normal and in events aba was about to kick me.

anyone know how to fix my lags?? don't say put the things on low and achetype.. cuz I already tried.
    You're experiencing latency lag if aba was about to kick you from an event. The method you used to fix your "lag" issues is for FPS lag which is something related your computer/laptop.

Latency lag is usually experienced due to too many devices connected to your router or just terrible service.

Could you run a speed test here and post the results?

Thread Information