Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    *sniff*

yin is such a tough boxer, he's like the goldengloves of Europe
    "AMATEUR HEAVYWEIGHT BOXING"
    kostas looks like butterbean lmfao
    and school being college not highschool (which ur still in)
    Didn't know endomorphs could box seeing as I'm a mesomorph and all.

People like that wouldn't even be allowed to do their weigh-in.

Tell me something: What are you studying in college? Are you thinking of moving on to university right after? Are you gonna make it big in life, little kendrick? Are you gonna have an excuse to keep the GunZ life up? How come you post when it's like 12PM(a lot of your posts in general)? Are you going on school computers during lunch breaks? Gotta keep whatever reputation I have up on them forums! Tell me a little something: What is skill to you? As long as I win it doesn't matter! Doesn't sound like you, does it? Winning fairly! Ooh, we got a matchmaker! Well, Alice started! She pedalled first! It's not wrong if I nonbow/TK/AFK-kill, right? It's skill! Community college must be pretty rough on you as well! I can hardly count the times you logged on and told everyone how drunk you were on this one party you just came back from and you're still not sober! Butterbean scotch for me it will be! Poor, poor Kendrick. Beer is a rough beverage to get drunk on! Your daily GunZ life is a bit of a drink-and-drive, isn't it? What about hating pedal ever since I quit and you lost to me? I beat your pedal right? It's ONLY fun as long as they run! I'll finish with a last question: Do you regret not having the chance to beat anyone above low tier level of skill and even losing to me rusty? All these hours of stalking Roma and me on GunZ and acting all friendly to everyone? Too bad, too bad.

Before you post, keep in mind that you're accidentally showing a little too much of what you should be hiding. : )

Kendrick's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by YinStyle View Post
    Didn't know endomorphs could box seeing as I'm a mesomorph and all.

People like that wouldn't even be allowed to do their weigh-in.

Tell me something: What are you studying in college? Are you thinking of moving on to university right after? Are you gonna make it big in life, little kendrick? Are you gonna have an excuse to keep the GunZ life up? How come you post when it's like 12PM(a lot of your posts in general)? Are you going on school computers during lunch breaks? Gotta keep whatever reputation I have up on them forums! Tell me a little something: What is skill to you? As long as I win it doesn't matter! Doesn't sound like you, does it? Winning fairly! Ooh, we got a matchmaker! Well, Alice started! She pedalled first! It's not wrong if I nonbow/TK/AFK-kill, right? It's skill! Community college must be pretty rough on you as well! I can hardly count the times you logged on and told everyone how drunk you were on this one party you just came back from and you're still not sober! Butterbean scotch for me it will be! Poor, poor Kendrick. Beer is a rough beverage to get drunk on! Your daily GunZ life is a bit of a drink-and-drive, isn't it? What about hating pedal ever since I quit and you lost to me? I beat your pedal right? It's ONLY fun as long as they run! I'll finish with a last question: Do you regret not having the chance to beat anyone above low tier level of skill and even losing to me rusty? All these hours of stalking Roma and me on GunZ and acting all friendly to everyone? Too bad, too bad.

Before you post, keep in mind that you're accidentally showing a little too much of what you should be hiding. : )
    tl;dr can u summarize that for me

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    tl;dr can u summarize that for me
    Why lie when you read the whole thing twice already?

Kendrick's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by YinStyle View Post
    Why lie when you read the whole thing twice already?
    can't be bothered to read your novel sized love letters lol

5. The following user said thank you to Kendrick for this useful post:

99FX12 (04-07-2014)

Banned

Thanks
    ur all shit please stop talking
    Last edited by mr guy; 04-06-2014 at 11:49 PM.

7. The following user said thank you to mr guy for this useful post:

Lorrainé (04-10-2014)

CrisisX's Avatar KD for MVP.

Thanks
    Soo.. you're the ****** that has ruined the name Kendrick.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information