Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Adding more evidence to this report : https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?68254-ESp (It doesn't matter if Steff is banned on forums, just check both reports).

Who: ^7Visual^4

Reason: ESP

Evidence: http://speedy.sh/9kbt7/CLAN-002-Craz...6-Dramatic.gzr
    Look how everytime he knows where we are.
    Suspicious moments:
    Round 1 and 2: He looks directly at us and just waits till we get out so he can shoot us.
    Round 2: When he was at middle, he knew I was standing near the underground's stairs of their base. Suddenly he came out from nowhere and shot me.

Just watch all the other rounds and you will see that he esp's. He's trying hard to hide it, but it doesn't work.

*note: I would like to add that it's easy to hide 3rd programs(such as ESP, sb and more), so the fact Taint didn't find anything on his computer doesn't mean he actually doesn't have any hacks.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    *note: I would like to add that it's easy to hide 3rd programs(such as ESP, sb and more), so the fact Taint didn't find anything on his computer doesn't mean he actually doesn't have any hacks.

You're right about that, I did have an agreement with him along with Tomer (ZoneStyle) that if I caught him again I'll be the one to report him and ban him for it.
    What I basically did is teamview to wipe/clean his pc from every single hack (which I did and I have screenshots stacked as proof) he has since he said he wanted to be unbanned badly, so Tomer and I teamviewed him and cleaned his pc, he obviously didn't learn his lesson

Wanted to make sure everything is clear, wait for a GM to reply to this

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post

You're right about that, I did have an agreement with him along with Tomer (ZoneStyle) that if I caught him again I'll be the one to report him and ban him for it.
    What I basically did is teamview to wipe/clean his pc from every single hack (which I did and I have screenshots stacked as proof) he has since he said he wanted to be unbanned badly, so Tomer and I teamviewed him and cleaned his pc, he obviously didn't learn his lesson

Wanted to make sure everything is clear, wait for a GM to reply to this
    I would like also to add that I know this guy, he used to play in many other Gunz servers and he got banned from most of them for hacks(mostly ESP). I don't know if that's enough, but I personally would ban him if I still was a GM.

μ

Country
    Thanks
    User has been banned, taking all of the proof into account, he makes it look quite obvious.

Looking at both reports as well as this replay provided by Sonji ; http://speedy.sh/DpwEQ/TTR-002-9Chan...3-13-38-48.gzr it's quite evident that he uses ESP.

Thanks for reporting.

Thread Information