Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    xoxo

Thanks
    Originally Posted by TommyKaira View Post
    Out of curiosity, why did you drop Usagi drop and put Bakuman on hold? and i'm kinda surprised to see a fan of Suzuka, the anime was alright but the manga had so much more in-depth, if you didn't read it I'd highly suggest you do that.

But hmm, Toradora, Soul Eater, 5cmps, Summer Wars, Higashi no Eden, Cowboybebop, Love hina, Myself; Yourself, Shakugan no shana, Guiltycrown, Yumekui Merry, Star Driver and Deadman wonderland are all worth looking into. I'm not sure which genres you like so I just suggested a bunch of all kinds.

My mal is: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Sibiou but it's really disorganized at the moment, hoping to revamp it during the summer. Haven't updated it in ages lol
    I've drop usagi drop because it didn't interest me as much. Although im willing to give it another chance, and as for bakuman i was watching other animes during that time, then i took a long break. Yes i've watched and read all of Suzuka, it was so good! All you're recommendations seem to interest me. If you have movies to recommend let me know, your anime list is mostly the genres i like.
    Last edited by hunniebooboo; 03-31-2014 at 02:45 PM.

Thread Information