View Poll Results: Which one do you like more?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Left

32 47.76%
  • Right

35 52.24%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Right, it doesn't seem right on the left side.
    "It doesn't seem "right" on the left side"
    Get it
    RIGHT

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    relatively close but i believe right wins.

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    relatively close but i believe right wins.
    Even if the poll shows right side wins, you should really consider locating it in the left side. It's stupid to think someone will be constantly wiping his head all over the screen from right to left and so on to check the damage dealt by each shoot. The efficient location of that dmg counter would be under the hp/ap bar, where players constatly have a look at. I dont get people who voted for right side, honestly.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to KoreanAim for this useful post:

Neurotic (03-31-2014), oli (03-31-2014)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    Even if the poll shows right side wins, you should really consider locating it in the left side. It's stupid to think someone will be constantly wiping his head all over the screen from right to left and so on to check the damage dealt by each shoot. The efficient location of that dmg counter would be under the hp/ap bar, where players constatly have a look at. I dont get people who voted for right side, honestly.
    excatly why u should place it left. people who play competetive will have a tough time looking at The HP BAR + The game + the dmg bar which is at the other side of the screen and all of that in the same time, it would make it so much easier if u make that dmg bar on the left side under the hp bar. i also suggest you to make a dmg bar for each player at the end of a round.
    for example
    Player 1 : 300
    player 2 : 170
    player 3 : 250
    Top Dmg : player 1
    Total dmg : 720
    Last edited by Neurotic; 03-31-2014 at 08:40 PM.

6. The following user said thank you to Neurotic for this useful post:

KoreanAim (03-31-2014)

Rime's Avatar haha u lil dic nigga

Thanks
    only reason they like it right is cause you copied the fps font so it doesnt stand out

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    You guys will find you will look at this less than you currently think, it will get in the way; leaving it on the right will be fine.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    You guys will find you will look at this less than you currently think, it will get in the way; leaving it on the right will be fine.
    SORRY WHAT? CAAANT HEAR YOU WITH THAT HIGHH QUEST LEVEEEEEEEEEEL. Srsly, the idea of this is to check the damage you've dealt BEFORE you die lol, by the time u have a look at the top right of your screen you're dead.
    I dont know, maybe you should add them both sides with a respective enable/disable function for each, or just release a beta of it where people could actually experience themselves what fits better with gunz gameplay and THEN vote for the keep.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

Azula's Avatar Tauntshot Master

Country
    Thanks
    I agree with Wucas. The left side would be a very annoying spot. I look many times to my hp/ap when I cw and if I see moving numbers close to my hp/ap it would be very distracting. I go for the right side.

Don't tell me ur gonna watch ur damage every single hit u make, thats pathetic. U only look at ur damage when ur reloading/medding. Thats why the right side is better.
    Last edited by Azula; 03-31-2014 at 10:28 PM.
    14-14-08
    But first, LET ME TAKE A SELFIE!

Bar must be 2pro https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1007929
    Dean must be legend https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...light=dianabol

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Azula View Post
    I agree with Wucas. The left side would be a very annoying spot. I look many times to my hp/ap when I cw and if I see moving numbers close to my hp/ap it would be very distracting. I go for the right side.

Don't tell me ur gonna watch ur damage every single hit u make, thats pathetic. U only look at ur damage when ur reloading/medding. Thats why the right side is better.
    Dude who the fk would see that number when fighting, ofc it's to look when you're reloading/medding or got some break time, it would still be more comfortable to have it all at one side, so u check the dmg, hp/ap etc. Also, humans horizontal attention tend to the left side, so that would be another good call for that.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

oi Blake

Thanks
    Dude who the fk would see that number when fighting, ofc it's to look when you're reloading/medding or got some break time, it would still be more comfortable to have it all at one side, so u check the dmg, hp/ap etc. Also, humans horizontal attention tend to the left side, so that would be another good call for that.
    rofl ur an idiot
    Decided to burn a lot of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information