Country
    Thanks
    Ingame VIP Shop, best idea xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://imgur.com/a/3EVB8

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Azula View Post
    I honestly think that all of these things are unecessary.
    They are in place to increase ease of access for the player which is basically the definition of a UI. If you have any suggestions for options that should be added or removed to better the interface, please tell me.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    They are in place to increase ease of access for the player which is basically the definition of a UI. If you have any suggestions for options that should be added or removed to better the interface, please tell me.
    Don't listen to him, the poll actually shows a lot of useful options, for me the replay at the Login screen would be good, customizable interface is good as well, would make a lot of players happy and I'm sure of it

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I didn't vote for registration in-game and the in-game VIP shop because there's way more flexibility (script wise) when these things are located on the website. If the registration script in-game needs a change, a whole new runnable has to be published.
    This ^^.

Chevy's Avatar Oldgen

Country
    Thanks
    The Vertical Room Placement is pretty interesting, if you do this the chatroom is already automatically bigger and I like the view of it but ofc it must have a sweet design, but I really like the idea of it.
    https://freestylersworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=627&dateline=1270208230

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Chevy View Post
    The Vertical Room Placement is pretty interesting, if you do this the chatroom is already automatically bigger and I like the view of it but ofc it must have a sweet design, but I really like the idea of it.
    Im honestly not sure how well the community will take such a large change to the lobby.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    Im honestly not sure how well the community will take such a large change to the lobby.
    I say keep the tiling the same way it is for the rooms, no need for such changes

Chevy's Avatar Oldgen

Country
    Thanks
    Well it's true that it is a big change but, I really think we should try it out. Everyone knows how Gunz was (in generally) and there have been a lot of modifys on all sort of things, some things went good and others were not and they were removed. You just don't know it until you try it, let people comment about it on the forum how they like it when they are actually working with it. + I think it's not only me but I'm gonna share it with the community, how it is now on most of the Private Servers 'The lobby has almost never changed a thing.' So yea I think it's a great idea.
    https://freestylersworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=627&dateline=1270208230

Jitse the god

Thanks
    smaller chat window plz ;-;

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Chevy View Post
    Well it's true that it is a big change but, I really think we should try it out. Everyone knows how Gunz was (in generally) and there have been a lot of modifys on all sort of things, some things went good and others were not and they were removed. You just don't know it until you try it, let people comment about it on the forum how they like it when they are actually working with it. + I think it's not only me but I'm gonna share it with the community, how it is now on most of the Private Servers 'The lobby has almost never changed a thing.' So yea I think it's a great idea.
    Unless there is a better turn out in this poll, I think I will leave the placement the same. There are quite a few changes in the source as well as hours worth of changes on the graphical side of things.

If I find time, I may try a mockup version and allow some users (probably VIP/ Elites) to try it out, because honestly I prefer vertical rooms as well.

Originally Posted by xGhostplay View Post
    smaller chat window plz ;-;
    I could probably do this, I wanted to decrease the font size anyway.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information